★ Epilouge

*one year later*

"Hey Harry." Niall said on the phone which was in between his shoulder and his ear. It was Sunday so he knows Harry didn't have any class, or any other student.

"Hey Niall, how was your winter break?" Harry asked from the other line.

"It was nice, I got a car for Christmas." Niall said happily as he patted the trunk of his new car.

"Oh, that's nice! All I got was new clothes and boots." Harry said as he stuck his tongue out, even though he knows Niall couldn't see him.

"Haha, better than nothin thought."

"True." Harry said in agreement.

"Have you talked to Louis or Liam lately?" Niall asked as he put his last bag of belonging into the trunk before closing it.

"No, last time I've talked to them was before break... why?" Harry wondered.

"No reason." Niall said with a shrug and got into the car and closed the door.

"Oh." Harry hummed.

There was a moment of silence before Niall decided to break it.

"H-How is he?" Niall asked his voice getting lower.

"Honestly, it's bad." Harry said sadly and it made Niall's heart break.

"How bad?" Niall said as he blinked the tears away.

"He kept talking about you so much to his roommate that it drove his roommate insane so he asked for a new room." Harry said as Niall raised his eyebrows so high it could be his new hairline.

"Oh." Was all Niall could say when Harry said that. It made him speechless.

"I tried to room in with Zayn but the guy said it's already reserved for a new student coming in the new term. So maybe today." Harry said somewhat sadly. "Hopefully this one can handle Zayn's mood swings."

"Yeah, hopefully." Niall said as he looked out the window of his car.

"Just a day ago he shaved his all his hair, now he has a buzz cut." Harry said which made Niall gasp.

"Not his beautiful hair!" Niall said shocked.

"But he still looks great! Especially with that nose piercing!"

"I'm sure he does, he looks good in anything." Niall said dreamily.

"Sure he looks good but his grades aren't too good." Harry said after a moment if silence. "He needs a tutor but he doesn't want one because you know... it will remind him if you."

"My baby." Niall whispered more to himself. "I feel so bad, I miss him." Niall spoke up with watery eyes.

"Well you should, you dick." Harry said as Niall lowly laughed.

"Thanks Harry." Niall said sarcastically as he shook his head.

"It's the truth." Harry said with a shrug as Niall nodded and agreed with Harry.

"I'll call you later, I've got a long drive ahead of me, bye." Niall said as Harry said "bye" rather confused.

Niall was the first one to hang up as he locked his phone and threw it to the leather carseat to his side. He put his hands on the wheel and stared out the window before he started his car and his journey.

***

"Zayn." Harry wined placing his hand on top of Zayn's back trying to get him off the bed.