★ Chapter ⑧

(Sorry if its short, it would be longer next time, this chapter is more of a filler)

🌸 Niall's POV 🌸

Zayn muttered a quick sorry and got off me. He grabbed his bag and muttered yet another apology before leaving my house.

He ignored all of the constant yells for him to come back, most of them from me. But he just keep running.

I stopped yelling once I couldn't see him anymore. I closed the door and turned around to see 3 massive grins.

"Soooooo" Harry said stretching out the 'o'. His dimpled smile still plastered on his skin.

"How was it" Liam asked while wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

I scoffed at both of them while rolling my eyes, with a blush on my cheeks "nothing happened" I said sheepishly while looking at the ground, as if it was the most interesting thing in the whole world.

"Nothing happened?! That was a full blown out make out session, I wonder what would have happened if we didn't barge in" Louis said while flapping his hands in the air like a maniac, with a smirk.

"And the sex hair" Harry said which caused them to snicker.

I tried fixing my hair and mumbled "Shut up" while walking to my room.

"Hey, aren't you going to eat some food" Liam asked.

"Later!" I yelled back while locking the door to my room and plopping myself on my bed.

Did that really just happened? I asked myself.

His lips looked so rough, yet so soft against mine. I can still feel his sweet lips.

I licked my chapped lips, I want him- no wait I need him now.

Oh great, now I sound like a cheap hooker in need for sex. Look at what you have done to me Zayn.

I turned my head to the side and saw that Zayn left his black sweater on the chair. I got up and picked it up.

Would it be weird if I smelled it?

Yes?

Well then I'm a weirdo, it smells like Zayn. Smelled like expensive cologne, cigarette and mint.

My thoughts where cut off by my stomach growling. I guess I'll be eating now.

I walked into the kitchen to hear Harry and Liam, arguing? Why are the arguing? I decided to hear more.

"Just give up Liam, Louis is interested in me" Harry mini-yelled. Liam scoffed at him, "it's obvious he likes me, you're just ruining my chances"

I couldn't hear my two best friend argue so I spoke up.

"Lads stop arguing" I said their heads snapped to my direction.

They were about to speak up but I it them off "Can't we all just agree that whoever Louis likes you can still be friend"

"Niall's right" Harry said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry Harry" Liam said.

"Me to" Harry said. They both hugged, in glad.

"Yeah, bros before ho-" I said then stopped "wait I don't think it works for this situation" I laughed.

I went to the table and saw some pizza, it was still warm so I added some spice into it.

"So Zayn, eh" Harry said winking.

"Shut up, I'm hungry" I said while taking a bite out of the pizza.

I wonder what would happen between me and Zayn tomorrow.

***********************************

Sorry for the wait I had writers block, but its all good now.

Would you like to give me some tips for freshman like me? :)

••• Comment? Vote? Fan? •••

- ZiallSmut