Olivia Character Analysis

Here's your character analysis, viscoustroIIop! Sorry it took so long to come around.

(I used the Wiki and other sources to help get more of a clearer idea of her character.)
—————

"I just want to be the best dancer around. ...If I can get over my stage fright first."

Before she meets Chrom and company, Oliva was a dancer who'd traveled around the continent in a theatre troupe. However, a nobleman became smitten with her, and planned to carry her off to marry her. Basilio intervened, an act of which Olivia remains grateful for the rest of her life, and aids him when she can.

Something to keep in mind: Olivia wears revealing clothes — suitable, since she is a dancer and a performer. However, her clothing style is also strange, seeing how shy she is. Olivia reveals much of her body, but at the same time, she crosses her hands over her chest.

First, Olivia exhibits two polar personality traits: Olivia the Mouse and Olivia the Bold.

As stated in her C Support with Maribelle, on the battlefield, Olivia is "tall and proud, completely unafraid to meet the watcher's eye" (Bold) while in comparison to off the battlefield, she "[becomes] this jabbering, bashful mess of insecurities" (Mouse).

Olivia is self-centered. While she seems just the exact opposite due to her shyness, Olivia is very hung up on her own flaws. She's so "vain" that she holds her genius dancing ability above all else about her - including her own worthiness. Olivia believes that without her dance and while she is not dancing, she is worthless, hence, the reason for her shyness off the battlefield, though it can be noted that she feels much more comfortable around friends and people she know.

Her self-centeredness can be seen as in many of her supports, she repeatedly jumps to conclusions about how she impacts other people, and she's always thinking of her actions and bringing her insecurities to the forefront of the conversation, making them often more about her than anything else.