The True Confessions of an FE Newbie

Pffft, someone gave me the idea, so I've decided to confess all of my Fire Emblem sins.

- In my first, second, and third playthroughs of Awakening, I never used Galeforce once. Not. Ever.

- Before I wised up about FE, I used to think Awakening was the best game of the series. Pfffffffffffffffft.

- I've never played seriously as Male Robin. I either stop playing after the Prologue or just end up deleting the save file.

- I once made a save file just to marry every single Awakening guy. There were a lot of copied save files.

- I equipped Laurent with a sword renamed "Harry Potter". It only has one use left now.

- About six of my Avatars share the same name in Awakening.

- Every one of my Fates Avatars share the same name.

- I hated Mozu so much in Fates that I didn't rescue her in her paralogue. Just had my Avatar stand out of range.
Watching her die. And laughing.

- I was actually doing really well on my first Lunatic/Classic of run Conquest before the last chapter made me mad and switch to Phoenix.

- I hated Kanna's voice cracks so I benched him. Same with Felicia.

- In that one chapter where Lucina tries to kill the Avatar, I've always asked her to kill me.

- I once had Chrom deal the final blow to Grima because I thought Morgan deserved a better future.

- I used to despise Owain but now I love him.

- I used to think Fates was so amazing and awesome and cool until I realized how much of an idiot Corn is.

- Lilith's death was one of the funniest moments in Fates.

- After a long break from Awakening, I married Lucina to Owain after forgetting that they're cousins.

- I kinda think that Chrom's overrated, but I still love him.

- I used to hate Gregor and Inigo, but now I love them.

- I actually like Tharja, Camilla, and Faye, and they are not yanderes.

- I killed all my archers except for Louise in Rekka no Ken on purpose.

- The only reasons I play Fates now is for Wireless battles, Conquest on Lunatic/Classic, and just using my Ike Amiibo.

- I renamed a Killing Edge equipped on Ike to "Ike = bae" in Fates.

- I shipped Cordelia with Chrom at one point.

- I shipped them so much that I made a Male Avatar with blue hair, named him "Chrom", and got him to S Support Cordelia. After that I deleted the save file.

- Stuck between Eliwood/Ninian, Eliwood/Lyn, and Hector/Lyn.

- Almost every 1st Gen. in Awakening got benched for the child units.

- The fandom makes me like Chrobin a whole lot more than I originally did.

- Florina reminded me of Sumia in Rekka no Ken so I killed her --- twice.

- I find Rekka no Ken easier than Sacred Stones.