H

The prince stepped in first then me and the werewolf. The king was leaning on his wooden desk and looked us over while i did the same. He looked around thirty, he had black hair with some grey in it, his eyes were a icy cold blue, he was wearing a light blue dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, with blue jeans, black dress shoes,with the way his arm were crossed over his chest made his muscles in his arm flex, and he was quite built.

We walked toward him and stopped right in front of him leaving space between us and him . I had a staring contest with him my eyes daring him to do something with my eyes. This is suppose to be the strongest vampire? His aura is that of an average vampire maybe he keeps his strength in check? But the strongest i don't know, i mean he did defeat the true royal line and killed everyone from it but the strongest??

* King's POV*

I heard news from the Action House saying that they have captured the second in command of the slayer's and a werewolf? That's good news, i was thinking of kidnapping her anyways, that's why i send an assassin after her giving him strict orders to bring her to me but while gaining her trust. That's a good thing she actually saved that assassin rather than kill him because i knew i had a 50% chance of him dieing or living.  And the werewolf that's a big surprise but not really i knew they hadn't died down but actually having captured one. 

"Call Alec" i said to the maid 

"Yes master" she bowed and left, moments later Alec came into the room

"Alec i need you to go to the Auction House and buy the second in command slayer and the werewolf and they are to be your servants and you are suppose to be responsible for them. Now go before the auction starts." 

'At least he will be useful for something.' "Oh and Alec there will be great punishment to come if you fail me" he left me with a mere nod

It was hours before i heard a knock on the door and the maid opened it swiftly as i made my way to stand in front of my desk.

'How could this possibly be she's suppose to be the second in command but she's just a mere teenager but then i remembered we stop aging at randomly but her power is weak, how can she be second in command if her power is of a normal human, no below a normal human. It's as if she has only an ounce of power like she about to die and that can't be possible.

'So she's keeping her powers hidden'

*End*

"It's an honor to meet you second in command" he said walking over to me and taking my hand kissing it

"Like wise" i said looking down my nose at him and pulled back my hand.

"I actually wanted to talk to you that's why i send that assassin"

"Oh you send him?You could have chose another assassin he really didn't put much of a fight, so what is it you wanted to talk about?"

"haha well that may be true but i didn't need him to kill you i simply wanted him to gain your trust to bring you here and talk about you joining me"

I scoffed "Join you, you already know the answer so what are you planning?"

"Me planning? I have nothing up my sleeve." he mocked innocent

I sighed "I may look young but i been alive more to know when someones lying, now explain why you are allowing vampires to cross into our boarders to kidnap humans...wait hold on let me guess" 

"You are allowing vampires to take humans because you want them to be your servants and let them do all the dirty work. You are making them drink vampire blood turning them into your servants  or some are just food.Hmm..and as for me, you need me because of my knowledge, to leave the slayers defenceless,vulnerable, and also use me against them."