Dispicable

*New chapter. i just find this part really intresting so i'm going to keep uploading parts  >.< *

I wasn’t paying attention to them I was looking out the window observing the surroundings, how many humans were walking on the streets and paying attention if we were close to the forest. 

From where the auction was and by looking out the window as we drove we were in the middle of the town but as we continued going further and further away from the auction the buildings get less dense and the forest came into view in the background.

I even paid attention to how many turns we took and I took a mental picture of the town. I paid close attention to what they were doing and saying as we passed by.

Some were talking about that there was a werewolf and wondering what the head was going to do about it. I paid attention to how the humans looked and what they did.

Most of the humans that were out on the streets were following in back of their master with their heads down. The human girls that I saw mostly wore their maids outfit and the guys would wear butlers outfit. I found this pretty stupid how the vampire girls had human boys and the vampire guys had human girls. Stupid pathetic vampires what’s up with the opposite sex? It’s not like… oh my goodness that is so disgusting I’m just traumatizing myself with thinking this…they rape them? Such disgusting perv’s.

I just hope that no human falls in love with a vampire. Because that is just wrong and stupid no way possible a human would fall in love with a vampire especially with all the past between our two species.

And if that did happen it would be a problem for my future plans. Well if that happens I’ll just have to improvise.

The car ride was awkward but that soon ended as the car stopped in front of a tall black metal gate that had the letter P. All I could see as I looked out my window was a tall wall made out of grey bricks that went far as I can see and the same goes for the other side and we were also surrounded by forest. The driver lifted his hand to the compartment were you put glasses on the cars roof and pressed a button making the gate open.

As the gate fully opened the car followed the white winding gravel road. I couldn’t see past the turn plus the trees were blocking my view of what’s ahead. It was pretty funny this place was surrounded by a forest within a forest.  

It seemed like we were going at a speed of 10 and it only intensified the wait I even moved my body closer to the window with anxiousness. But as we turned I didn’t take notice to the castle or the beauty of the view I was busy looking at all the hundreds of guards. They scattered around each other like an army of ants when you stepped on them. I’m pretty sure if you look at them from a high building they would look like black spots all over the place. Some were running, doing pushups, just standing around, guarding, yelling out orders, some sparing with others, and some running in and out of the castle.

The car stopped in front of the castle and I’m surprised that we didn’t run over someone I’ll would probably laugh at the persons pain like hey if I can not directly cause pain then I’ll sure as hell cause pain non-directly. This will be an adventure causing pain as I go along I can’t wait to see the vampires faces. Well that’s what my non-controlled self would do cause pain to those who are my enemy not feeling sympathy as I kill every last one of them but my controlled self always wins because I would not see myself stoop to such a low level letting anger and power over take me that says I don’t have enough control over myself meaning I basically don’t have enough power to oversee the evil which I see as a new born vampire losing control over blood lust. More self control more respect, no self control you’re just a baby.

Plus I learned in the past to control what I say. Seem cool and collected which will cause the person that’s going off on you even angrier meaning they will be blinded by emotions. Plus I find it pretty funny to see them all heated with their faces red while you’re just staring at them trying not to laugh.

But any way I really have to not think all the time it’s like I’m day dreaming every second of every day so no more brain talking well I’ll try I mean I don’t have anyone to talk to but myself so sometimes I find myself talking to myself out loud or my brain.

Once the car made a complete stop the driver gets out and opens the door on my side. I eagerly slide my body out of the leather seat but I get yanked back by “my” leash and end up pressed against the guard.

“Dude what the fuck?!?”

He just looks down at me and slaps me across the face making my hair fly to the side of my face and seeing the prince grinning at me while he made his way out of the car. I just couldn’t help but glare at him and this was a glare that you would get from a crazed rabid animal that just wants to bite a chunk out of you.

I don’t like being treated this way so low. Like I have no say whatever just because I became a “slave” doesn’t mean my rights just fly out the window stating that I have no say in the matter of what happens to me. But no I may not have a say of what I would want to do and I really don’t have a say about my life, it belongs in someone else’s hands well no that’s not me. Doesn’t matter if someone “owns” me or even has papers stating that they own me like a dog I’m not a person to back down. I like to see myself as the wind. Goes everywhere has a beginning but no end. No one owns it and nothing can control it.

In fact that’s the reason why I hate males all species of male. Trying to claim and control you like a piece of property especially werewolf’s talking about soul mates and shit. Stating that you’re they’re mate and that you belong to them so they mark you and that basically stating that no male is to claim you as their own.  Well me I don’t like such things. I don’t like to be controlled or owned. I just don’t like to be tied down by someone.

I had to keep down my anger so occasionally I twitched and shivered and played back in my mind what I would have done. Possibly I would have turned back and directed my glare at him then I would have socked him square in the gnaw sending him flying to the car’s floor with possibly me following.

But of course that’s my imagination of what would have happened.