Disgusting/Pleasure

~Warning: Mature audience advise. Sexual intercourse in this chapter~

_____________________________

I continued to walk forward across the hall, downstairs to the first floor, and to the metal door.

-does this thing have a volume control? I want to sneak up on him but considering he’s a vamp he would hear it no matter what.-

I looked at the devise no bigger than my palm of my hand. Turned it over to its side and turned the volume down.

I opened the metal door as quietly as I could and walked out cautiously looking around. The devise led me across the yard to the tables and into the forest surrounding the forest.

As I got deeper into the forest the trees got bigger scarier and more darker and the bushes kept brushing against my jeans as if trying to stop me and the fact that it was night didn’t help.

I looked up not even a star in sight.

I got out of my thoughts as the beeping of the devise was becoming more frequently and quicker. So I turn the volume off which caused a light to shine instead of the beeping and it just continued flashing green.

I could smell the stench of vampire as I got closer and the flashing light didn’t help so I put my hand over it. I stopped just a couple of trees away from a small clearing, jumping against a tree as i noticed 2 shadows.

“Everything is going as planned” he said

“That’s good now all you have to earn is her trust and don’t get killed” what sounded like a female voice

-see I was so right saving him would bite me in the butt. But he thinks he’s using me. Pssh I got him under my nose. This should be interesting I wonder what he is up to.-

I got out of my thoughts as I heard moaning. Now because I had my back against the tree I wasn’t facing them so I couldn’t see what they were doing so I turned to my side and poked my head around the tree.

I widened my eyes in shock and tried to turn around but I just couldn’t take my eyes away from what I was seeing.

He was cupping her sensitive spot through her jeans and rubbing his finger up and down. She moaned again once she felt his finger rubbing her core.

Just watching them I became disgusted. What I am seeing right now is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen not even blood and guar tops this off.

“What do you what?" He said getting closer and stopped rubbing her

“I want to feel you inside me…please? She said her voice shaky

They crashed on each other’s lips and he started tugging on her pants and she did the same unzipping his pants and her hands roamed up tugging at the bottom of the shirt lifting it up. He traveled under her shirt groping her and pulled of her shirt showing her exposed boobs since she wasn’t wearing a bra. His bulging meat stick was exposed and grew bigger every second rubbing up her panties as his hands traveled down her boobs to her sides groping them and made it to her panties. He ripped them off with one tug making her moan. He gripped around her back pushing her closer to him. He was at her entrance and jabbed his thick and long thing into her making her scream as he pushed in roughly ripping her from the inside.

“You don’t….fit” she said in between breaths.

It was true he was still 4 inches outside of her but I think that’s all that went inside.

“Don’t worry about that.” He said jabbing it all the way in making its way through her wall with one rough deep thrust.

She screamed again but this time it seemed more out of pain as it ripped more into her.

“No one’s ever been this deep inside me before. It feels pain full but good at the same time.” She said in between thrusts

He seemed annoyed by her sex talk so he jabbed deep and hard inside her.

“huhhhuhhuh.” She moaned

“Not to deep I could feel you jabbing my intestines”

He said nothing. She was just bouncing up and down against the tree he backed her into.

He picked up one of her legs and put it over his shoulder. She had both hands gripping onto the tree with only one leg supporting her as she was turned her face facing my direction.

With the position they were in he could go straight into her with no complications.

She moaned as he went deeper into her and him thrusting faster and rough.

He was thrusting faster and faster and his hands reached to grip her boobs and with one last deep thrust he released everything he had inside her. She moaned climaxing with him

I could see liquid fall out of her as he left from inside of her and got changed.

“Can we do this again another time?” she said putting on her shirt and jeans and grabbing her ripped undies off the floor.

“I don’t think so. This was just a onetime thing” he said to her

She seemed angry but held her tongue. And walked away from him deeper into the forest and disappearing.

_______________________________

~Comment~