Session

I never really seen anyone have sex plus I’m a virgin but I know what it is. Me I would rather turn lezbo than do that. My pureness was something I would hold onto. Yup forget about the 40 year old virgin more like 202 year old virgin.

 I used my inhuman speed to run through the forest and inside the school to my dorm. I probably left a trail of my scent though.

Once I got back to my dorm I lied back down in bed and turned to the left. But my mind was traumatized while my body’s mind was a different thing. I couldn’t go to sleep the way my body was feeling. If I go to sleep I would just dream about it and get more aroused and probably get raped in my sleep by him or worse I would want him to sleep with me and that was not going to happen.

  I left my thoughts as the door opened.

“You know you smell aroused” he said taking in a deep breath of my sent from the door way as my sent already filled my dorm.

“Yeah well hormones you know” I said getting out of bed facing him and shrugging

“If you want I can help you with that” he said using his inhuman speed and was right in front of me.

He tried to touch my sensitive spot but I grabbed his hand in one swift movement before he even could.

 “Don’t even try” I said glaring at him

“Oh come on I just want to have some fun.” he said leaning closer to my face

“Don’t you think you had enough fun for the day?”

 “What are you talking about? Did you see me?”

“Oh yeah I saw you and don’t get me wrong I heard your conversation too and that’s not going to happen. And I do have you right under my nose as well so don’t make any mistakes” I said glaring at him and tossing his hand out of mine. 

“I knew you were watching me and don’t let your guard down as well.” He said giving me the same glare I gave him

“Well, we will just see who goes down first.” I said maneuvering around him to the door and turned my head slightly sending him an evil smirk.

We’ll just see. I have not slipped up my entire life and I was used to vampires being like this but in the end I always won. I had my share of very old power full vampires who said the same thing to me “don’t let your guard down” they will say to me threatening but none of them won. And with all the past experience I grew more evil and dark towards vampires I did not show them any mercy when they aggravated me and tried to kill me because they knew what they are getting them self’s into after all the rumors passed down around the world about Circe Cadence Vritra the Black Assassin who kills vampires any chance she had plus I had learned my lesson not to let my guard down when it came to vampires. But I’m not always like that sure it’s one thing when your life is on the line but being downright evil all the time makes you no different from them.

I had walked down the hall way to the first floor. And headed to were Head Master would be, the training area. I needed to talk about this situation I gotten myself into. The training area was four large classrooms put together filled will training equipment like dummies for punching, treadmills to test speed, weights, all kinds of weapons, and a place filled with mats where they spar with each other. 

I opened the big double door and saw people hitting dummies some running but most were sparing with each other and I saw Head Master observing each one as he passed them pointing out their mistakes. I walked over to him in a swift motion.

“Head Master, I need to speak to you”

“Aah yes you do I presume it has something to do with that vampire, right? He crossed his arms over his chest

“Yes, exactly, right”

“Ok spill”

“I captured the vampire because I thought he would give us information about his leaders but as he escaped I followed him and he was talking to some lady that said that the plan is going as planned and all he needs is to gain my trust but it’s ok I got it handled I won’t let him out of my sight.”

“Very well, so he will be staying with us. This is a good opportunity to use him as a sparing buddy for the trainees. Go get him and bring him to me.”

“Will do Head Master” I said and left out the door

I made my way through the hallway and up the stairs to my dorm. I unlocked the door and found him staring into space.

“HEY” I said snapping fingers in front of him

“Head Master requested your appearance”