Auction

Recap:

“Hey” a deep whisper called out

“hm”

_________________________________

“Who are you?”

“That my furry friend you will find out later”

 Guards came in and out taking their prisoners to auction.

I hoped that whoever buys me just doesn’t push me to my limits. But I also wondered what would happen to the werewolf for sure I’ll make sure that whoever buys the werewolf buys me.

I’m pretty sure that whoever buys the werewolf has to be rich because he’s a werewolf and who ever is going to buy  the werewolf would surely be one of the royals if they are here.

So how will I get them to buy me that is pretty simple, just being me.

It felt like hours before they came and got me but this time the guard got both me and the werewolf at the same time instead of getting us one by one.

But me I chose to be cocky and got up off the floor walked over to the door and opened it myself considering they had not locked it since I knocked out that one guard. I held my head up with pride and stood to the side and the guard just looked at me with wide eyes.

“How come your cell was not locked?” the guard asked

“It has been unlocked since I knocked out that one guard who challenge me saying he was stronger...What a shame though I only hit him once”

The guard must have been dazed about me not running away but he shook it off and went to open the werewolf’s cell.

He grabbed onto the wolf’s arm and led him out while I followed behind. We walked out of the room and the guard led us through a hallway and up some stairs where I’m guessing is where the stage is.

He shoved us through a door and we ended on the side of the stage were the crowd couldn’t see us.

Now that I notice the whole place was crowded filled with vampires just staring and deciding if they wanted the person that was on the stage which was a timid frail human girl.

Then I noticed this isn’t like any other auction, I would have expected to see vampires jumping up and screaming numbers but they just sat there paying attention to what the spokes man was saying and this auction looked more like a theater where you would go to see operas and that was when I noticed the spokes man was actually saying something.

“What is your name human” he said moving the microphone closer to the girl’s mouth

“S-t-t-acy Co-o-lwell” she said looking down

“Now let’s start the bidding at 10”

Some people raised these fan things with numbers

“11, 12, 13, 14, 15, can I get 16” he said pointing around

“16 going once going twice sold for sixteen thousand”

The girl was taken to the side where I noticed the people from the cells stood in line I guess at the end they claim what they bought.

And now we were next, the guard led us to the middle of the stage where the spokes person was at and I held up my head, fixed my poster, and walked with power screaming for people to respect me.

People gasped I guess they got the whiff of wolf. Now because I’m sure the royal’s will buy the wolf because he’s a wolf then that means if he’s going to be bought by a royal I have to say my true identity.

I stood next to the spokes person facing the crowd and the wolf stood next to me.

“We always save the best for last and this time we got a special offer two for the price of one” and he moved the microphone closer to my mouth “Now sweetheart tell them your name”

I snatched the microphone from him and gave him a excuse-me-look

“Names Circe Cadence Vritra or as you all call me The Black Assassin, 2nd in command of Slayers” I said and let go of some of my power which was now at level 2 power and it only took level 1 power to beat head master. I let my power boom throughout the room in waves making sure everyone could feel the change of aura in the room.

They all gasped and looked at each other whispering and the spokes person besides me stepped back from me, chocking a bit at my power that was suffocating him.

I smirked and passed the microphone to the wolf who was looking at me shocked. He must have heard about me then or was it the power?

I lean closer to the side of him and whispered “That’s not even close to my full power” I gave him the microphone

He let the whispers die down and waited for them to all calm down and focus up front before he said “My names Mike” and he walked back to the spokes person and gave him the microphone before walking back to my side.

“Now the bidding will start at 20”

“21, 24, 30, 45, 46, 48, 50, 55, 56,” the other bidders have stopped bidding now it was just a bidding war between two people.

“56, 58, 60, 65, and 70” the other one seemed to stop but then he rose up and said “one-hundred thousand”

That seemed to have caught the other bidder in shock and just sat there it seems like the war was over

“100 going once, twice and sold”

We stepped off to the side and got to the end of the line. But while walking to the end of the lines people gave me dirty looks. I’m guessing they were disappointed in me not saving them like what? Was I supposed to go all Rambo on the guards and basically all the vampires and hope to all mighty that we get out of here? Well no that’s not the case I would rather stick this out and get every single human back.

“Look I’m sorry I didn’t save you guys back there but what you ask of me is impossible I can’t take down hundreds of vampires all by myself plus if I would have helped you there would be no reason of me allowing myself to be caught to save you going on the chance that I’m risking your life’s so just hang tight and I will save you all. Every. Last. Single. Human and other creatures out there that need help.” I said standing in the middle of the line making my voice loud enough for they all could hear it

“The auction is now over make your way to the exit and come up here and claim what you bought”

They started leaving and shuffling around each other heading for the exit

I was focusing on the vampires faces engraving them in my mind that I didn’t even notice that someone was in front of me until I heard someone clear their throat.

I looked in front of me to see a boy around 15 with body guards at his sides and my assumptions were correct if a royal were here no doubt we be bought by them and here he is, a royal.

I stared down at him seeing he only reach my chest. He had black hair that was longish that almost covered his electric light blue eyes and his hair was straight and he was pretty slim not much muscle happening there. His face was more feminine and he didn’t have any rough edges to him.