W

I looked up at the guard "You know i hate your guts but since you'll be leading me around let's get to know each other better, what's your name?" he looked down at me in pure disbelieve like i didn't have a right to talk to him. "Well, so what is it?" i looked up at him innocently. He just turned away from me to look ahead of him. "Okay fine don't tell me your name but let's get something straight. I'll make a deal with you. I'll be obedient and respect your every whim and you have to do the same and if you ever lay your hand on me again i won't hesitate to do the same. So it's pretty simple i respect you, you respect me, you hit me, i hit you back, your a bitch, and i'll be one back. It's mutual. So what do you say?"

He looked back at me "So you'll obey my commands and won't be hard to handle"

"Yup i'll obey your every whim but that's if you stop being an ass, do we have a deal" i said holding out my hand and he shook it.

"So what's your name"

"Not allowed to say"

She looked at him examining his features. He was wearing a black and white suit with the black business shoes. He was pretty slim, he wasn't the bulky type with muscles but even if he was slim and didn't show like he had muscles he must be pretty strong to be a personal guard of a royal. He had the straight dark brown hair with dark brown eyes that seemed black. He looked like was was twenty something.

I tried to come up with nicknames but the only thing that popped into my head was butter.

"I'll just call you..Butter"

"Butter??Really"

"Yup so how old are you anyways?"

"I don't think i should even be talking to you"

"Hmm let me guess, from your aura i would say around 100 years old am i correct?"

He just nodded "Ah so your pretty new to this but you must be really strong if your a personal guard"

"Yes so can you stop talking' he said as we reached the door to the castle.

I obeyed him and staid silent as we entered. We stopped next to the kid in the hallway

"Leave us"

Butter and the other guard left leaving me the werewolf and the kid alone.

"You call me master and are to obey what i say, you are not to talk back, and if you disobey in any way you are to be punished. You call other vampires miss or sir, you only follow my orders unless they are other royals. You are to help around the castle or any other orders i give you. Now we are going to see the King you are to answer any question he has and don't disrespect him. Do you both understand?"

"Yes master" we both said but i said it annoyed.

'Now follow" he turned and started walking toward the stairs on the right. We had been standing in a big room with red everything and two stairs one on the left and the other on the right.

I followed behind him with the werewolf in back. I went up the stairs but the chain around my neck kept bouncing up and down as i went, hitting my chest and making a clicking against the hook of the collar so i ended up hold my own chain.

We turned right into a hallway with only on door at the end of it. The hallway was made of dark wood and had a red carpet. The door at the end was made out of a dark oak with some details on it. The prince knocked and the door opened.