Chapter 6

Don't forget about me- Cloves

So it's been days since I last talked with Colby after the whole 'girlfriend' problem. I left them there to enjoy themselves.

I had came home crying and Mike swore he was going to kill someone but I told him to forget it. I knew it was too good to be true.

He keeps trying to contact me, but I just ignore it. Today is my last day here. I'm happy, but then again I'm sad.

I don't want to leave everyone, other than Colby, behind. I leave tomorrow morning with Mike and Emily. I can't say I'm ever coming back because I honestly don't know.

The only reason I'm allowed to leave is because the police think I'm safe now, they think that they scared away the guys. I hope they did.

Other than that everything is going...

"Great." I sigh as the steaming hot water falls on my face. I'm currently in the shower while Mike and Emily are getting ready for the party Brennen and the guys are throwing for us, cheers to leaving.

"Hurry the fuck up Amber. Brennen is gonna be here in 15 Minutes." I hear Mike say as he slightly opens the bathroom door.

I don't wanna go but they're forcing me. I don't wanna see Colby. I want to leave in a happy mood.

"If you take too long we are leaving you." Mike adds as he closes the door. Ugh he's so annoying sometimes.

Colby's Point Of View

"C'mon Brennen! Let me go pick them up." I plead as Brennen starts to hop into his car.

"She doesn't want to see you man, you fucked up. She's mad at you." Brennen reminds me as he starts the car.

"I know but maybe if I pick her up I'll be able to explain what happened. Please Brennen it's her last day!" I say now on my knees.

"Okay." He sighs and I jump up in joy.

"Don't make it worse." He warns me as he gets out his car and I get into mine. Great! I'll be able to fix this.

~At The hotel~

Okay Colby, you can do this. Just knock and that's it.

*knock knock*

Please open.

*knock knock*

"Yeah Yeah We heard you The first time." Mike says as he opens the door.

"You asshole!" He says now charging at me but Emily stops him.

"Go Away Colby. We want nothing to do with you after you hurt Amber." Emily says calmly as Mike is basically throwing knifes at me with his glare.

"I know just Please just let me explain something quickly." I plead and Emily allows me to speak.

"It was stupid of me, I know. I really like Amber, fuck I think I might even love her. I messed up and made my friend act like my girlfriend because I thought Brennen was with Amber. I don't know what i was thinking, i was just jealous. I can't stop thinking about her and about what i did to her. I wish I could change everything but i can't. I didn't mean to hurt her. I haven't been able to sleep knowing what I did to her. I kept trying to contact her but she wouldn't respond. I tried to explain, I really did!" I say trying to catch my breath. Emily and Mike just stand there eyeing me down, trying to study my every move.