Chapter 4

Unsteady-X Ambassadors

~2 Weeks Later~

So much has happened in the past week. Right now I'm in Brennen's apartment because he allowed me to stay here until my parents came and I didn't want to bother Colby by taking his bed anymore.

I'm so close to the two now, and I also found out that they are Youtubers. I was spotted a couple of times in their videos but didn't care much about it.

Oh almost forgot but I called my parents the morning after I was found and they told me that they were coming as soon as possible, which turned out to be today.

I talked to my best friends, Mike and Emily, and told them that I would be home soon and they were crying, actually crying.

Happy tears only left my eyes these past few days.

I finally met Amanda, Elton's girlfriend, and Katrina, Sam's girlfriend. We all have been hanging out a lot, doing many things together like shopping. They're all so nice and supportive, I couldn't ask for anything better.

Right now it's about 6:38 pm and everyone, Corey, Sam, Katrina, Amanda, Brennen, Colby, Elton, and Aaron, are with me in the living room just watching a movie and waiting for my parents.

I'm starting to worry though, they should've been here by now. I keep looking at the door waiting for someone to knock.

"Don't worry about it Amber, they'll be here soon." Colby places his hand on mine and gives me a reassuring smile. I guess he saw me staring at the door.

Don't worry Amber.

Ugh I'm trying not to but I'm anxious to see my parents, or at least know about where they are.

But Colby makes me calm down a bit more, his gesture shows me that I'm not alone in this. I picture him like a best friend because I tell him everything and he always supports me no matter what because of literally everything we have been through together.

We went together the day after to report the men who took me hostage. He took time out of his day to help a stranger. I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Mike's gonna be jealous....

*Knock Knock Knock*

I jumped out of my seat looking at the door with excitement as I heard the three knocks.

"I got it!" I yell in excitement and everyone notices, they start smiling at me and getting up from their seats to greet my parents.

I can't believe they're finally here!

"I MISSED YOU GU-" I say pulling the door open with so much energy.

I couldn't breathe at what I saw. It's like a knife was being driven through my heart.

I fell to the floor screaming and crying and telling them to wake up but nothing worked.

There they were, my parents dead. Their bodies placed on the floor with a letter.

'You can't hide from me Princess. I told you, you would pay for trying something stupid like you that. I'll be coming for you next, and your friends.'

My lips trembled and my whole body shook. I pushed them, I pushed and shoved their bodies screaming for them to wake up.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" I screamed as my sight began to get blurry.

I pushed and pulled their bodies looking for any sign that tells me this isn't real, that they're alive. I never thought I could cry this much every again.