Chapter 1

Hi guys! This is just a story I wrote based on a dream I had, crazy I know. It's going to be short and quick and because of that I will skip through time a lot. I hope you guys enjoy it and if you do maybe follow me for more stories like it! Thanks!

WARNING ⚠️: abuse and sexual assault do occur. If you don't like that then.....don't read. Sorry.

Amber's Point Of View

"It's so quiet here in Connecticut Emily! It's kinda weird since I live in the city with you but it's nice, it would've been better if you were here. We've always been together for Christmas except this year. I'm excited though, LAST WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS!" I say to my best friend on the phone.

We live together in an apartment in New York, where dreams are made up. Me and Emily have been best friends since kindergarten.

Right now we are both 18 and currently are so successful that we live together with a boy, Mike.

"Yeah, I wish I could've came with you and your family but my body had different plans. Hey I actually went to the doctor like you told me to and turns out I got food poising from something I had eaten at that party with Mike."

Mike is me and Emily's guy best friend who is such a party person and it's kinda unhealthy. He only goes to parties for the hot dudes, oh yeah did I mention he's gay? Well now you know.

"Well That sucks, that asshole was basically the one who excluded you from this trip!" We both laugh after my comment and then my sisters start arguing in the background about who's gonna fill up the cars gas tank.

"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP ALREADY!?" I scream trying to get them to stop but they continue. They always do this and I have to always go with one of them.

"Again?" Emily asks knowing what the problem is since they do it all the time.

"Yep." I sigh.

"I'll call you later Em, right now I've got them to deal with. Love you lots!" I say as I hang up and make my way over to my sisters.

"Where's mom and dad?" I ask trying to get them to speak about something else.

"They're downstairs getting food." Maggie, my oldest sister who is 21, says while ending the conversation with Beth, my younger sister who is 15, and sitting down on the sofa.

"Okay well, who's going to fill up the tank?" I ask while looking at Maggie.

"Obviously I am since this as-" Maggie tries but I cut her off.

"Okay well then, obviously I'm going too so let's go." I say while grabbing my sweater and heading out. Maggie sighs and follows me. I grab the keys before I get out and start to walk to the elevators.

~At the gas station~

"Go buy some sweets and pay for the gas, I'll wait for you here." I say while Maggie gets out the car and starts walking inside. I'm in the passengers seat looking inside to where Maggie is. I'm looking through my Instagram feed when all of a sudden a guy starts hitting the car trying to get into the drivers seat.

"Uh sir?" I ask rolling down the window a bit.

"Do you need something?" I️ ask as I️ start to see what seems like his friends making their way over to us.

"Sir?" I️ ask again and notice that he is intoxicated.

"We're terribly sorry miss." This guy says while him and his other pal grab his drunk friend from my car.

"It's okay." I️ say smiling while I see that they are struggling with the drunk guy. There's a tall muscular blonde dude and a tall brunette. Showing that they're muscular I️ wouldn't have expected that they would be struggling.

"Do you guys need help with him?" I️ ask while raising a brow. One of the guys nods so I️ proceed to get out the car and walking around to them.

"Over to that car." The blonde one points to a big red van which had two other guys in it. We start to make our way over there and I️ keep looking back to see if my sister had finished buying things but it turns out she's still waiting in line. I️ want chips so badly right now but it can wait.

"Open the door Ryan." The blonde one says to a nerdy looking guy, nerdy but cute. The guy hesitates.

"Mason I don't-" he starts but the tall blonde muscular guy interrupts him. I guess I now know two of the guys' name.

"Ryan please open the door for Anthony who is drunk. Me and Mathew are getting tired of holding him." He says in a more aggressive tone. Anthony is the drunk dude and Mathew is the muscular brunette. Now I know more names. Ryan hesitates but then opens the door.

"Okay, here you go guys." I️ say as I️ finish putting the guy inside the car because I️ was the only small one that could do it. I️ start to get out.

"I'm -" I️ start but get cut off by a hand wrapping around my waist and another around my mouth with a towel. Then all I️ see is darkness.

————————————————————