42- Take A Vacation!

So what if, Take A Vacation! Is just Ryan and Jon taking a break from the band?

I mean, the main lyrics basically yells them out!

"I need to take a vacation, if this is settling down, then why aren't you here?" They need to take a vacation and if it involves them leaving the band then they settle down and when they're ready they'll be back in Panic!

The song talks about how Jon and Ryan want to take a vacation and when they come back they have this big celebration where everyone is there to welcome them back to Panic! At The Disco and everything will be the same!

Well, that didn't happened of course. Brendon and Spencer didn't welcome them back. So the lyic "then why aren't you here?" Can be Ryan and Jon saying why isn't Bren and Spence at the celebration? [And anotyer reason I'll explain] Simple, they we're mad at them for even leaving the band.

"If this settleing down, why aren't you here?" of course we know how Ryan and Brendon used to joke about marrying each other, and Ryan is saying that if they're gonna settle down (marriage) then why isn't Brendon there with him.

"I wanna big celebration, the night we get back in town and I hope you're all there." Ryan and Jon want a big welcome back party and he hopes tjey hope all their friend's are there.

So, what if Take A Vacation! Was really Ryan and Jon taking a small vacation? And maybe, their about to come back? Or they simply was not welcome back.