32- !DON'T Read if you LOVE SARAH URIE!

!Do not read if you love Sarah Urie, I actually don't like her to be honest but some things I don't get about her!

.Just a warning.

Okay so, I won't go deep into Sarah Smiles because Brenodn wrote that for his now wife. And because I might do a chapter of the song.

But Sarah Smiles is kinda sketchy to me.

I mean, to hole chores is "You fooled me once with your eyes now honey, you fooled me twice with your lies and I say, Sarah smiles like Sarah doesn't care, she lives in her world so unaware. Does she know that my distaney lies with her?"

That lyric get's me confussed. Why would Brendon be talking about a girl he likes and says that she lies? I don't know if it's just a thing he just wanted to write in the song but still, why would he do that?

And the "Sarah Smiles like Sarah doesn't care." Just adds more into it.

It's like his writing about how this girl [now wife] that he loves just doesn't care about anything else. She doesn't care and just smiles like she's a sweetheart but she's not. She only cares about if you fall in love with her she'll hurt you and doesn't care in the end.

I don't know, I've been scared to talk about this because I feel like I'll get hate but to be honest, I love Sarah and I'm glad that she makes Brendon happy but it's just this song that doesn't add up if he loves her [which he does]

What if it's true? Sarah steals Brendon's heart and then breaks it by, sadly, divorce. And it'll shatter Brendon's heart but she wouldn't care, because Sarah Smiles like Sarah doesn't care. And she doesn't.

!!!Just a theory!!!