41- Sarah Smiles

|read chapter 32 first|

Lyrics-

I was fine, just a guy living on
His own
Waiting for the sky to fall
Then you called and changed it all,
Doll

Velvet lips and the eye's
To pull me in
We both know you already win
Oh your orginal sin

You fooled me once with your eye's
Now honey
You fooled me twice with your
Lies and I say

Sarah smiles like Sarah doesn't care
She lives in her world
So unaware
Does she know that my distiny
Lies with her?
Sarah
(Sarah Sarah Sarah)
Oh Sarah,
Are you saving me?

Waking up to a kiss and your
On your way
I'd really hoped that you would stay
But you left and went your
Own way,
Babe

I don't mind, take your time
I got things to do
Beside
Sit-around-and-wait-for-you
Oh, and I hope you do too

You fooled me once with your eye's
Now honey
You fooled me twicewith your
Lies and I say

Sarah smiles like Sarah doesn't care
She lives in her world
So unaware
Does she know that my distiny
Lies with her?
Sarah...
Oh Sarah...
Are you saying me?

And it's killing me inside
(Hey, hey, hey...hey, hey hey)
Consuming all my time
You left me blind
And when I think I'm right,
You strip away my pride
You cast it all
The time and I say,

Sarah smiles like Sarah doesn't care
She lives in her world
So unaware
Does she know that my distiny
Lies with her?

Sarah..(Sarah...)
Oh, Sarah (Sarah...)
Are you saving me?

I won't go too deep into this one because Brendon wrote this song for his girlfriend but wife now

|This will probably get dark so warning|

Sarah smiles to me is, weird, but I'll talk about it later in the story but for right now I'm gonna explain what I feel like it's trying to say:

/I explained this alot better in Chapter 32\
Sarah, goes around and get's men like she doesn't care and she breaks they're hearts and she smiles at it. And she smiles all through it all because she simply does not care about ruining they're lives.

"I was fine just a guy living on his own, waiting for the sky to fall" Brendon could be saying that he was done with life because Ryan amd Jon left the band his best friend and lover just left him and he was ready for whatever destores the world to just come already. "Then you called and changed it all, doll" woah I just thought about how in the song Cape Town it sings "When I was in Asia I forgot how to call you" may go with this lyric because maybe Ryan called and changed it all fir Brendon because he was juat done with life?

"Oh your orginal sin" sounds bad to me. It sounds like Brendon knows Sarah's sin of lying.

"You fooled me once with your eyes now honey you fooled me twice with your lies" this goes along with the thought of Sarah lying and knowing how to steal a man. "And I say Sarah smiles like Sarah doesn't care" that part sounds like Brendon knows Sarah lies but he doesn't care because since Ryan left him he trys to have anyone. "She lives in her world so unaware" she's unaware of how much hearts she's hurt and broken. "Does she know that my distiny lies with her?" It's like Brendon doesn't care where his distiny lies on, he just wants someone to love him like Ryan did and he turned to Sarah thinking that she was gonna help him go through the whole Ryan stuff.

"Are you saving me?" Could be Bren asking if she's even helping him get over Ryan and if he's getting save by her.

Now for the Ryan talk:
"Waking up to a kiss and your on your way" could this part be talking about how Brendon still saw Ryan to do 'stuff' and in the morning Ryan would just walk out of Brendon's house?

"I'd really hope that you would stay but you left and went your own way, babe" Of course Brendon would wish that Ryan would stay because he still loved him but he left and went his own way (joining another band).

"I don't mind, take your time I got things to do besides sit-around-and-wait-for-you oh and I hope you do too" Brendon's obviously is done playing games with Ryan and is telling him that he doesn't have all the time in world for him but Brendon acts like his okay with Ryan taking his time and Brendon doesn't really have that much things to do beside wait and hope for Ryan to love him but he's done waiting and just wants to know.

"It's killing me inside" it truly is killing Brendon that he doesn't know if he loves Ryan or if he loves Sarah, the girl that breaks hearts. "Consuming all my time you left me blind" they both left Brendon blind of love not knowing what is true love and what is not. "And when I think I'm right you strip away my pride" when Brendon finally makes up his mind of going woth someone, the other tells him to stay with them and to not go with the other. "You cast it all the time and I say, Sarah smiles like Sarah doesn't care" she repeats to him to not go with Ryan and she wins.

Brendon chooses Sarah, the one that breaks everyones hearts because she lies and she doesn't care about it. Sarah will eventually hurt Brendon  but she won't care about it.

So what I think about the song, it's weird. Because like I said in Chapter 32, it's weird that Brendon would write a song about a girl he loves saying that she lies about things. I just find it totally sketchy and I don't know really. All I think is that in this song Sarah is someone who breaks hearts and doesn't care about it and she's doing so much to make Brendon happy but at the end of it she'll just break his heart like she did with the rest of her partner's.

Because let me remind you, Sarah did have a boyfriend when she met Brendon but a year later she broke up with the guy and came to Brendon.

I don't know what this was but I'm proud of it.
---------------------------------------------------------

By now means am I saying that the real Sarah Urie is like this.

This was just a fun theory for the fun of it and I do not mean that this is real.

And by no means am I saying that Sarah is gonna break Brendon's heart.

Like I said, this is just a theory!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

!