8-Where I Belong

Lyrics-

If you wanna see the sun
You're gonna have to dig your way out
This war ain't gonna fix itself
Don't need to fear a hand of help
I know I've fallen down a well
And I can't get out by myslef
I'm cold, I'm hungry, but I'm bored
I'm in a rut but still adored
Although I know it's not

Where I belong
The glitter is gone
I'm done with the dark
I know I've been wrong
And I hope
It's where I belong

I know I should've never left
I'd gotten tired being buried
Resting my head on broken stones
In the cave that was my home
I've fallen sick but getting well
I hope that I've still got your help
I'm hungry just to prove myself
To myslef and nowhere eles
Could I have figured out

Where I belong
The glitter is gone
I'm done with the dark
I know I've been wrong
And I hope
It's where I belong

Where I belong
The glitter is gone
I'm done with the dark
I know I've been wrong
(And I hope) Where I belong
The glitter is gone
I'm done with the dark
I know I've been wrong
(I know)

Where I belongThe glitter is gone I'm done with the darkI know I've been wrong(And I hope) Where I belongThe glitter is gone I'm done with the darkI know I've been wrong (I know)

Ryan Ross has a few solo songs, just him and his lyrics, and maybe, in the future hopefully, new solo songs.

Okay, let's get started!

"If you wanna see the sun you're gonna have to dig your way out," okay so you know the sun and moon, well in my theory I think Ryan used to be the sun and Brendon used to be the moon, but years past and things changed so Ryan is now the moon because he's lonely and Brendon is the sun beacuse he has a wife (the beautiful Sarah, but Ryden is real). So Ryan is saying "if I wanna see Brendon, I'm gonna have to let him trust me or do some challenges to see my old lover again, face to face."

"This war ain't gonna fix itself," Ryan is maybe saying that the war (them not talking) isn't gonna fix their problem if they don't talk about it.

"I know I've fallen down a well, and I can't get out by myslef I'm cold, I'm hunger, but I'm bored," Ryan knows that he's done some wrong [leaving the band, cheating on his girlfriend] and he needs help to just for get about the past and his wrongs. Ryan's bored of the future, he might wanna go to the past and fix his mistakes.

"I'm in a rut but still adored," Ryan is in trouble about the whole Brendon stans hating him ((some do but not all)) but his still adored and loved by alot of people.

"Although it's not where I belong." Could Ryan be saying to the Ryden fan's "I'm not belonged in his[Brendon's] love life."?

"I bet they never thought about the glitter dancing on the skin," "the glitter is gone." The first lyric is from Golden Days and Ryan and Brendon can be talking by their music.

"I'm done with the dark," Ryan is done being the moon, he wants to find love like Brendon, Jon, and Spencer. And could Ryan be saying "I'm done being the moon I wanna be the sun."?

"I know I've been wrong," could Ryan be telling Brendon "I know I was wrong, please come back."

"I know I should've never left I'd gotten tired being buried." Is Ryan saying that he regrets leaving the band ((he even admitted it to a girl that he thought was Brendon, if you like I could write a chapter explaining it)) but he left because he was tired of Brendon getting all the attention and Ryan, Spencer, and Jon were getting none of that?

"Resting my head on broken stones, in in cave that was my home,"- Where I Belong
"I know the world's a broken bone but melt your headaches, call it home." - Northern Downpour
I'm just gonna leave that there...

"I hope that I've still got your help," Ryan hopes that he still has Brendon/fan's help.

This chapter was kinda bad but I tried. I honestly love this song and if you've never heard it, hear it, please! By the way, is it just me or the other voice in this song sounds like Jon Walker?

:Ryden truth: