7-The Other Girl

Lyrics-

Don't wait around for love, you're not what he's thinking of, when he's with the other girl. Don't bother waiting up cause he, he's not where he's supposed to be, when he's with the other girl, when he's with the other girl. You, you were right, I was wrong like I always am and you always are, you were right, I was wrong like I always am and you always are. Don't have much to say right now, cause I'm trying to figure out, why he's with the other girl, life is not a fairy tale, they will send hin straight to jail, where he'll die and go to hell, with the other girl, with the other girl. You, you were right I was wrong, like I always am and you always are. You were right, and I was wrong, like I always amand you always are. You were right, I was wrong, like I always am and you always are.

 You were right, I was wrong, like I always am and you always are

Take A Vacation! Is the saddest albun (of Ryden) besides Pretty.Odd.

When Ryan and Jon left Panic! They joined another band called The Young Veins that had three other band members in it. And Ryan (& Jon) wrote songs in this album that either has to do with leaving Panic! Or Ryan and Brendon.

First of all, let's get this over with. In Take A Vacation! It has a ! In it.

 In Take A Vacation! It has a ! In it

A

nd what eles has a ! In it?

Panic! At The Disco does

Panic! At The Disco does. And remind, you, Ryan was the one to put the ! In the band's name. So clearly he was making a Panic! Reference. Or was he just not done with Panic! Yet?

"Don't wait around for love, you're not what he's thinking of ,when he's with the other girl ," Ryan is maybe talking to Sarah! So it's like this: "Sarah, don't wait for his love because he's not thinking of you or giving it to you, he's thinking of me and is with me righg at this secound." So he's (maybe) really talking to Sarah. ((Brendon's girlfriend at the time Ryan wrote this song.))

"Don't bother waiting up cause he, he's not where he's supposed to be, when he's with the other girl, when he's with the other girl," Ryan is 'The Other Girl' and of course if Brendon is dating Sarah ((at the time this song came out)) And Brendon going to Ryan for 'stuff' [[sex]] he's not where he's supposed to be. And Ryan ((maybe)) is telling Sarah "Don't wait for him, don't wait for his love either."

"You, you were right I was wrong like I always am and you always are." Maybe Brendon told Ryan "your gonna miss me." And Ryan (at yhe time) said "no, I'll be fine." And now he's saying that Brendon is right like he always is? Or maybe they had a argument and Brendon said sonething that was true and Ryan said it was false but now he knows that he was wrong and Brendon was right?

"Don't have much to say right now, cause I'm trying to figure out, whyhe's with the other girl." And in this lart of the song, Sarah is the other girl now and Ryan's saying, "I'm speechless, I'm trying to figure out, why he's with that girl."

"Life is not a fairy tale, they will send him staright to jail where he'll die and go to hell, with the other girl, with the other girl." Ryan is now a salty ass bitch. Maybe Ryan's saying "your love is not a fairy tale where at the ending of the story it's 'happily ever after'"? And maybe [maybe] Ryan knows something that we don't. Maybe he knows that Brendon and Sarah did something wrong and it can send them to jail fora life time and Brendon will go to hell because he's with the other girl.

And at the end of the song, Ryan keeps repeating "you were right I was wrong," Ryan maybe really did mess up and he's now telling Brendon "you were right, just please come back!"

Plus Ryden has quite a history of Lies & Truths and regrets. Like some of these songs: The Balled Of Mona Lisa, Lie To The Truth, The Other Girl, Trade Mistakes [Trade Mistakes literlly screams it out], Nearly Witches [Ever Since We Met...], Where I Belong, Memories, and maybe a ton more that I can't reamber. So "you were right I was wrong," goes with the lies and truths and regrets.

:Ryden truth:

The Other Girl is about Z/Ryan affair. It's Zee's point of view, all though here's the thing: Ryan or Zee never cheated on each other [I don't think so because why would they still be friends?] And Ryan did write this song all by himself with a liitle help with Jon. And, if this song is really about a affair of Ryan and Zee and it's the point of view from Zee, Ryan would never now how she felt so it wouldn't really be her point of view, it sounds like it's Ryan's point of view with an affair with someone eles other than Zee 🤔