Chapter Eighteen ~ Leverage

Chapter Eighteen

Louis’ POV

Liam dropped the phone, I gripped him by the shoulders, “Liam what did you see?” his hands were shaking, I could hear Harry’s lunch coming up. “Liam! WHAT DID YOU SEE?!?” Niall picked up the phone, “Oh my god! Louis! Look at it for yourself!” I let go of Liams shoulders and looked at the phone, I thought I was going to be sick too, I heard Sierra scream from downstairs, I dropped Harry’s phone and bolted down those stairs like crazy, “Sierra you okay?” I asked frantically, she stared at her phone, she couldn’t tear her eyes away from it, Kendall looked frightened, “did you see what was on that phone?” I asked her, she nodded; Sierra looked at me, then flung herself into my arms, crying, “IT’S SO HORRIBLE LOUIS!” I stroked her hair, saying comforting things, trying to calm her down.

She cried into my shirt, but I didn’t care, just as long as she was safe and in my arms. She finally tore herself from my arms, I didn’t want to let her go, but I guess I had too, she wiped the tears from her eyes. Harry came down the stairs, he looked a little dazed, a little confused, Sierra ran to him and hugged him, “did you see?” he asked her in a hushed tone, she nodded her head, Harry pulled Kendall close to his side, I wished that I could do the same with Sierra, but I didn’t know how she would react, I was going to play it safe for the mean time. “What does he want?” Kendall asked with a shaky voice, Sierra re-directed her eyes to the ground. “He wants me….” She trailed off, Kendall looked at her, “oh…. Sorry, I forgot…” Sierra nodded, waving it off.

“We need to go to the police about this…” Zayn mentioned, we all stood in the living room, thinking it out, Kendall snapped her head towards Zayn’s direction, “ARE YOU CRAZY? He’ll just go kill someone else, maybe even a bunch of people! We have no idea what he will do!” “let alone what he is capable of!” Niall added in, “I do….” We all turned our heads towards Sierra, “I was working for that man for four years, I know what he is capable of, he will stop at nothing till he gets what he wants….” Harry frowned, “I know what you are indicating….. I will not let you hand yourself over to him! Never! None of us will…. You know that!”

“BUT HE WILL KILL SOMEONE ELSE! HE WILL DESTROY US ALL! IT’S EASIER IF I JUST LET HIM TAKE ME!”

“No! I won’t let you give yourself in so easily! I won’t let him take you down without a fight! I am pretty sure that almost everyone here agrees!” Harry retorted, He had a point, but what I have collected, both of them share the same trait, stubbornness. Brother and sister alike, they were going to give up, until someone made them give it up. “Sierra, I back Harry up with this one,” Sierra looked at me, her body language was tense, but her eyes were a whole different story. “I don’t want you to get hurt, also think about Casey.” She nodded, rubbing her temples, Cassidy skipped into the room, “hey! Who wants to play a game with me?” we all shook our heads, “sorry sweetie, but right now we are having a big talk okay? I promise someone will play with you later… okay?” Casey just shrugged and left the room.

Sierra turned her attention back to us, “okay, I won’t give myself in just yet! but if something else happens…” she trailed off, we got the message loud and clear……..

************

Big Teddy’s POV

Damn, so close, Sierra was willing to give herself up to save others. I knew she would do that, always the heroic one, but that boy, Louis, convinced her not to. I pulled a sour face; these bugs that we had planted around the house were shitty, cheap ones that I honestly could’ve made myself. That’s one of the many things I hate about the black market, they can sell some low quality crap. Static filled my ears; I ripped off the headphones, rubbing them, shit! That hurts. They all left, but I was keeping an eye on the brother and his girlfriend. They tried to take their minds of things, so they began to ask each other pointless questions. I do remember one funny moment, Kendall, his girlfriend asked him, “best advice someone ever gave you?” The boy contemplated the thought, and then he clapped his hands together, smiling. “Well, loads of kids used to steal my money! So then one day my mum tells me to tell them "if they want your money again tell them that you left it on their mothers bedside table!" so I did, but then I got the shit bashed out of me....."

“CLASSIC OWNAGE!” one of my partners shouted out, everyone was laughing but me, “SHUT UP!” I roared, the whole studio went silent, I listened to what Kendall had to say, “my father once told me that, when someone pushes you down, stand up, brush off the dust, then spit them in the eye and ask them how it feels.” That was some good advice; maybe I could live by it. NOT! I cackled to myself, all of my colleagues stared at me strangely, and then I remembered, I am keeping my insanity under my hat. Otherwise they would go; they are only in this for the money. “Okay men, it’s time to go pick up someone!” I called out, but just before we left the studio, Kendall opened a text message; she sighed and told Harry it was from her little sister Rebecca. I smirked to myself, I whispered, “that will be the last message you get from her…”

We got into the van and tracked down the little girl. She was no older than fourteen; we just pulled up next to her and pulled her in. She screamed and kicked, I slapped her, she stopped, “shut up Rebecca!” I scolded the girl, she whimpered. Everything was going along finely, I had my next victim, if they fucked up again, she would have to die. But anyway she had to die, I wanted that Kendall girl, also Sierra, I want them to come to me. Kendall as a new recruit and Sierra can teach her. Everything was going along perfectly. “What do you want with me?” Rebecca asked, “Oh I don’t want anything to do with you Rebecca. I am actually much much more interested in your darling sister, Kendall……”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha

Sorry it is such a short chapter

But meh

I write three chapters yesterday

And like, I couldn’t be bothered to go any further than this

Leave some suspense in the air.

And just to clear the air,

Rebecca is Kendall’s Little sister

Or as the French say it,

‘Rebecca est la petite sœur de Kendall

Haha

Alright…..

I have no friends…..

People think I am excessively weird

People don’t appreciate the strange people!

We are the best kind of friend ever!

Haha

Love you guys all

-Katlyn

xoxo