Chapter Eleven ~ Louis the Kitty Cat

Chapter Eleven

Harry’s POV

My clenched my fists the whole way walking back to our place, Louis looked pissed as well, stupid cops, telling her she has to stay the night, God, I swear, if she can’t come home tomorrow, I’ll break her out of there. I barged through the front door, storming upstairs, fucking asshole cops. I flopped onto my bed, checking my twitter on my phone. So many tweets, all asking me about my sister and why she was arrested. I pulled a sour face, burying my head into my pillow, in a matter of seconds, I was asleep. I woke up to sniggering, I opened one eye, the boys stood there, snapping pictures of me, “who knew Harry drooled in his sleep?” Zayn asked, that’s when I went berserk. “WHAT THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY BEDROOM?” I tried to kick myself out of bed, but my sheets tangled around my legs, causing me to fall flat on my face whilst trying to stand up.

This only caused them to laugh even harder, I looked up and only counted three, where was Louis? Zayn seemed to read my mind, “we did the same to him, well let’s just say, Louis is now a kitty cat.” At that I got up and ran, jumping into bed with Louis, ‘MY DREAMS HAVE FINALLY COME TRUE! LOUIS IS A CAT!” I shrieked in his ear, Louis frowned and stirred, wrapping an arm around me, then kissing me on the cheek, he opened his eyes the cried out, shoving me out of his bed, “BLOODY HELL! I THOUGHT YOU WERE SIERRA!” I scoffed, “it’s an easy mistake to make,” I wiggled my eyebrows “I know you want me Louis,” I sprawled myself on the floor of his room meowing like a cat. Everyone laughed, then I realized this whole time, the boys had been recording.  Louis’ face had been decorated with whiskers and now the tip of his nose was black. Niall wiggled a marker in front of his face, still recording. “It’s a shame…” I muttered, they looked at me “what’s a shame Harry?” “It’s a shame he doesn’t have cat ears.”

“Oh no! You guys stay away from me!” Louis protested, “Liam! GRAB ZAYN’S HAIR GEL!” Zayn pulled a face at me, but I smirked. Liam came back; I put some on my finger, “SOMEONE PIN HIM DOWN!” I screamed like a banshee, then cackled evilly, “HAROLD! YOU PUT DOWN THAT HAIR GEL!” Louis cried out, Zayn had pinned him to his bed. I smirked, “payback time for when you flipped me out of bed, then crashed tackled me to the ground!” Louis smiled sheepishly.

*******

“I am quite happy with my creation!” I mused, parts of Louis hair was sticking up, making it look like he had cat ears. “Now, all Louis needs is a tail!” I screeched, they all looked at me retartedly, “it was just a suggestion…” I mumbled. I sniggered when I looked at Louis again; I whipped out my phone and took a quick picture. “HAHA! Pay back Tomlinson!” I bellowed, “you do realise you were saying that the whole time you were giving me ‘cat ears’?” I stuck my tongue out at him, “thanks captain obvious!” I retorted, “You’re welcome Lieutenant Sarcasm!” he winked at me. I jumped onto his lap, he groaned in pain, “you know you love me Louis!” I wrapped my arms around his neck and planted a big, fat, slobbery kiss on his cheek. “Thanks harry,” Louis said shoving me off his lap, “but I am going to save the kissing for your sister!” if only looks could kill, he doubled over laughing as I death stared him.

“Well I am going to have a shower, so that means leave!” Louis ordered. “Yes ma’am!” I marched out of his room, saluting just before he slammed the door in my face. I looked at the time, it was only ten at night, I had been sleeping and torturing Louis longer than I thought I had. I raked a hand through my tussles of curly hair, the thoughts of Sierra wondered back into my mind. I was going to get her out tomorrow, gosh; I missed her more than ever. I mean when she ran away, I missed her, but I thought she left of selfish reasons, but no, it was the most selfless thing ever. Giving up her life so I could have a better one. I realised, I hadn’t looked in the mirror, I ran into my bedroom, and lifted up my curls to revealed my forehead, written in thick black marker was the word “PUSSY!” I growled, “NIALL!” I heard snickering. “COME HERE YOU MOTHERFU….!” I was interrupted when the phone rang. I pulled a sour face, as if I had just been sucking on a lemon. I answered it, “hello?”

“PUT LOUIS ON! I NEED TO TALK TO HIM!”

“Sierra?”

“No, it’s Josie you dickhead!”

“Charming language for a not so charming person!”

She scoffed at the other end of the line. “Well put him on styles!”

“Sorry, please leave a message after I have hung up one you! Wait for it, WAIT! For it, WAIIIITTT!” okay bye!”

She screamed just as I hung up, smirking, “now where was i?” I scratched my chin, “ohhh that’s right, NIALL COME HERE YOU IRISH PERSON!” I tore down the corridors, he was nowhere to be found, I ran downstairs, Cassidy was sitting there, humming to herself, “Casey sweetie, do you know where Niall went?” she nodded and point to the back door, I heard him yell “Casey! YOU WEREN’T MEANT TO TELL HIM!” I smiled and ruffled her hair, “NIALL! COME HERE! I’M NOT GOING TO HURT YOU!” I yelled, “I DON’T BELIEVE YOU!” he replied with his heavy Irish accent. I smirked, he had every reason not to believe me, I held the texter. When I saw him I pinned him to the ground, he struggled under me, “HOLD STILL!” I cried out, “NEVER IN A BILLION YEARS STYLES!” he retorted, but I began to draw anyway, I drew a fat ‘L’ on his forehead, “Harry what did you draw?” I beamed, “what! Did! You! Draw!!!!” he asked again, stretching out each word. I walked inside, whistling, Niall, hot on my heels.

He ran into the bathroom, then came out smirking, “is that the best thing you could think of?” I shrugged, “I was keeping it G rated for this little youngster here!” I jabbed a thumb toward Cassidy who sat there smiling innocently. That’s when my phone began to vibrate, I looked at it, it said it was an unknown caller. I answered it, “hello?”

“HARRY! YOU’VE GOT TO HELP ME!”

“Sierra! Where are you?”

Sierra cried over the phone, “HELP IT’S BIG TEDDY, HE FOUND ME AND MIRANDA AND FELIX! HE’S TRYING TO KILL US!”

“Wow! Wow! Wow! Calm down! What do you mean big teddy is trying to kill you?”

“I MEAN HE IS FUCKING TRYING TO KILL ME WITH GUNS AND EXPLOSIVES! HE HAS FUCKING BLOWN UP HALF THE PRISION IN SEARCH FOR US! HELP! ME!”

She then hung up as a roar of an explosion went off. My hands shook as I slid my phone back into my pocket, Niall looked at me confused. I grabbed the car keys and shouted for Louis to get his ass down stairs, “Harry what’s going on?” he asked, “NO TIME TO TALK! GET IN THE CAR!” I yelled at him, he obediently got in the car; I jumped into the driver’s seat and turned the key in the ignition, the engine roaring to life. I pushed my foot hard down on the accelerator speeding away. Hoping to get to the prison before it’s too late. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

uh oh,

Big Teddy is trying to capture/kill them!

:OOOO

hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter

so yeah! 

xoxo

- Katlyn