Chapter Seven ~ Pissed off, Curly Haired Teenager

Chapter seven

Louis’ POV

I could help but smile, I finally got to kiss her, she also kissed me back, I like her so much that it’s crazy! I passed Liam, he just smirked and prodded me with a finger, “why you so happy? Finally broke up with Josie?” I shoved him playfully, then it struck me like lightning, Josie. I knew she was pissed off with me, but then I thought, what the heck, anyway, I was going to break up with her. I wanted so badly to be with Sierra, she was just, wow! She was amazing, “seriously! Why are you so happy?” I shook my head, “don’t worry Liam.” Then walked off.

**************************

Things had been awkward at dinner, Zayn kept flicking his eyes in between Sierra and I, I wanted to kick him under the table, but then everyone would know something was up. After dinner everyone just went straight to bed, even though it was only nine o’clock. I collapsed on my bed, thinking about numerous things, thinking about them all at the same time. I checked the time on my phone; I had been lying here for an hour. I decided to go get a drink of water; I walked out of my room, just as I was walking past Sierra and Cassidy’s room. I heard a whimper, someone was crying, I opened the door to peep in. Sierra was sitting upright, her head in her hands,

I looked at Cassidy, she was sound asleep. I entered the room, closing the door quietly, “Sierra?” I asked, her silhouette jumped, “it’s me Louis.” I sat down next to her, I wrapped an arm around her, “You okay?” she shook her head. “Want to tell me about it?” she nodded, “I had a nightmare, and I know it sounds strange, but it was about Big Teddy…”she choked on her sobs, “he killed Cassidy….” She just stopped and buried her head into my chest. I stroked her hair, telling her it was just a dream. “I promise to you Sierra, I would never let anything happen to you or Cassidy. Her cries stopped, I just held her close to me. “I better get back to my room,” I whispered, “No!” she grabbed my hand, “please don’t go.” I replied, “Okay.” I sat on the edge of her bed, as she got under the covers. I heard her then say, “hold me.” She lifted up her quilt; I climbed in next to her, wrapping my arms around her waist, burying my head into the crook of her neck. Soon her breathing patterns evened out, I knew she had fallen asleep. I closed my eyes, enjoying being this close to her, I soon fell asleep, thinking, I could get used to this.

*************************************

“Awwww look at the happy couple!” I opened one eye; I couldn’t see who it was, so I turned ever so gently, trying not to wake Sierra up. Niall, Zayn, Harry, Liam and Cassidy stood over us, Cassidy was giggling, and so were Niall and Zayn. But Harry and Liam had solemn looks on their faces. I bit my bottom lip; things were going to get hard now. I let go of Sierra, slipping away from her, Harry was giving me a dirty look, “I need to talk to you!” he said through gritted teeth. We stepped outside of Sierra and Cassidy’s room. “Niall, take Cassidy away from here, go take her outside or something.” Harry ordered, Niall took her hand and walked away. When Harry was sure they were outside, he slammed me against the wall. “WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING WITH MY SISTER?” I shoved him back, walking away; I didn’t want to get into a fight with my best friend.

“Where the fuck do you think you’re going?” Harry charged at me, to only stop, someone crashed tackled him to the ground, pinning him down. Sierra sat on top of him, “CALM THE FUCK DOWN HARRY!” she cried out.

I couldn’t help but smile in admiration, this girl was simply amazing. “GET OFF ME SIERRA!”

“NOT UNTIL YOU CALM DOWN!’

“NEVER!”

“DON’T MAKE ME DO IT!”

“YOU WOULDN’T DARE!”

“OR WOULDN’T I!?!”

Sierra reached down a pinched an area, Harry squirmed, “OKAY OKAY OKAY! I’LL CALM DOWN!” she got off him, he stood up rubbing his arm, shooting me a dirty, he thumped downstairs, Liam following him, Zayn just stood there, not really sure what to do. Sierra ran to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me. I kissed her back, “You okay?” she whispered, I smiled, “better now.” She kissed me again. I wrapped me arms around her waist pulling her closer, I looked into her emerald eyes, I smiled, leaning forward and kissing her soft lips. I felt her smiling against my lips.

“EWWIE!” I chortled as Cassidy walked past, “one day she’ll understand,” Sierra whispered. “I really should go talk to harry about all this,” Sierra nodded, “it’s the only way to clear the air in-between you guys,” I nodded stealing one more kiss. Just before I left, she said “I fell somehow as this is my fault, if you guys hadn’t found me, if I hadn’t agreed to go with you guys, then none of this wouldn’t have happened.” I lifted her chin to look her in the eyes. “If you hadn’t agreed to come with us, where would you be now? What about Cassidy? What about me?” I kissed her forehead before heading downstairs.

I looked around, I couldn’t see Harry around, only Niall, Zayn and Liam. “Hey guys! Have you seen Harry?” Niall and Zayn shook their heads, Liam answered coldly “He went for a walk, he need to cool off.” I nodded, “do you know which way he went?” Liam shook his head before returning his eyes to his hands. I opened the front door, thinking ‘if I were a pissed off curly hair’s teenager, where would I be?’ then I knew exactly where he was going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it’s so short guys,

Next chapter will be longer

I promise

My, what plans I have in store for this story >:D

Love you all

xoxox