Chapter Eight ~ Explanation

Chapter eight

Harry’s POV

I sat crossed legged, peering over the cliffs edge, the sound of waves crashing filled my ears. I want to go scream and trash everything, damn Louis! Why did he have to pick my sister? Why? I was so angry inside, but I had to get over this ridiculous feeling of over-protection. Maybe it was because, Sierra sacrificed her life for me to have a better one, I was just trying to return the favour. But she obviously didn’t like me taking care of her, she had built up a wall of defence, not letting anyone take care of her, she had been too focused on Casey, instead of herself, she was now independent.

I ran a blade of grass in-between my fingers. The soft feeling, it reminded me of Sierra’s hair. I sighed, pulling it out of the ground, I was wrong though; she had let Louis in, to help her, I know he’s a good guy and everything, but she is my little sister, I guess it’s a natural feeling. I knew I was over-reacting, honestly, I think those two are meant to be together. I took in a deep breath, holding it in, just trying to listen to the sounds of the bird chirping, the waves crashing, the sound of happy families and couples. I let it out, the sea air brushing against my face, filling my sinuses with the smell of sea salt. I jumped when a hand rested on my shoulder, Louis sat down next to me, “how’d you know I was here?” I asked, not making eye contact, just looking out at the horizon.

“You were always telling the guys and I about this place, also you said you wanted to take Sierra here once.” I nodded, I did love this place, it has an aura of tranquillity. We didn’t say anything, just staring out, but then Louis broke the silence, “listen, Harry, about Sierra….” “I don’t care if you date her, I did, but not anymore, I know you’re a nice guy, you wouldn’t hurt Sierra.” I cut him off, “you sure Harry?” I nodded, “but let’s make things clear, if you do hurt her….. Need I say more?” Louis shook his head, and then ruffled my hair, “Oi! WATCH THE CURLS!” I cried out, then cracking up with Louis. “Come one, Sierra would be worried; she already thinks everything is her fault.” I smirked, “sounds just like the old Sierra.”

*********************

When we arrived home, Sierra wrapped her arms around me, then around Louis, she cried out “OHMYGOD! WHEREWEREYOUGUYSIT’SLIKESIXO’CLOCKANDYOULEFTATLIKEELEVENINTHEMORNING! OHMYGODIWASSOWORRIED!”

She had said that in all one breath, Louis just planted a kiss on her lips, “everything is fine Sierra.” She relaxed, but something seemed off about her, something was bothering her. I frowned; she just waved her hand, Louis wrapping his arm around her waist, pulling her to his side. I smiled, they were cute together. Cassidy came up and hugged me tight, “you not angry any more Harry?” I chuckled, “no, I’m not angry anymore Casey.” I said, “Got your nose!” I exclaimed pretending to steal her nose, she squealed with delight. “Give it back Harry!” I pretended to be sad “oh, alright I guess I have to!” I pretended to place it back on her face. She giggled, and then skipped away. Someone called down the hall, “WHO WANTS TO GO OUT AND GET SOME FOOD!?!” I could tell it was Niall, a) because he was always eating food, b) food is always on his mind.

I walked into the kitchen, Cassidy was sitting on Liam’s knee, I smiled, but Liam looked a bit edgy as well, now I was really confused, “I’m buying!” I declared, the boys and Sierra started to protest, “NO! It’s my gift for being a jerk this morning!” Sierra lifted the corners of her mouth, formulating a smile, I pulled a face at her, she also made a stupid face, sticking her tongue out, going crossed eyed. I stuck my bottom jaw out at her, revealing my bottom teeth. She made eye contact with me, glaring, she couldn’t top it off. I laughed. Everyone had been staring at us.

**************************

“OH MI GOSH! IT’S ONE DIRECTION!” you’d think that you’d get used to everyone calling and screaming out your name. But I never did. “WHO’S THAT CHICK!? ISN’T SHE HARRY’S GIRLFRIEND?” Sierra chuckled; we entered Nando’s, Nialls choice of food. Cassidy clung onto my hand for dear life, all the camera flashing and screaming girls were freaking her out. “OH MI GOSH! SHE IS ADORABLE! IS SHE HARRY’S???? OH MI GOSH!” many rumours were going to be spreading, but luckily we had the T.V interview tomorrow, I would be able to explain everything.

**************************

“Sierra I’m tired!” I whined like a little baby, “same!” she complained, she smashed our backs up against the wall, we had to run from a pack of crazy girls screaming for us, Cassidy was the worst out of all of us, she was closing her eyes, sitting down, Louis picked her up in his arms, Sierra followed, “night everyone!” she called out, everyone gave her a groan in reply, except Liam, he just stayed silent. He could barely make eye contact with anyone all night. He had been quiet the whole time. I stood up, “I’m going to bed, now if any of you wake me up before ten, I’ll kill you!” I chuckled and walked up the stairs, followed by the others. They went into their rooms, shutting their doors in unison, I walked into Cassidy’s room, she was tucked in, but Sierra was still in the room, “hey,” I knocked on the door, Sierra looked up, she smiled, “everything is alright?” she nodded, grinning, “night Cassidy!” I whispered, since she was pretty much asleep. I gently closed the door, heading towards my bedroom, hoping to get a good night’s sleep.

Because tomorrow was going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, sorry it was so short, but next chapter is going to be more eventful!

>:)  Josie comes back

>:)

Muahaha!

Well I hoped you enjoyed it,

Also don’t forget to check out my best friend’s FanFic

It’s called ‘Forgotten” please check it out

Love you all <3

xoxo