"The Start of Keaton's Vengeance."

A/N: Chapter 18, "The Start of Keaton's Vengeance."

~YN's POV~

The light coming from the window pane of this hospital room, hurting my orbs. Reason why I woke up, although I'm really sleepy. I tilted my head to the bedside and saw Keaton sleeping on a leatherette sofa.

"Keaton!" I screeched. But into my dismay, he didn't even move a muscle. Oh,Great. I patted my chin using my finger, thinking of how can I wake him. As if on cue, Brain blast!

"Fire! Fire! The hospital is burning!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. On reflex, he stand straight, surprised.

"Where? Where's the fire?" He query to nowhere as he panicked.

"Yo- you're fa-face was priceless!" I hold my tummy as I bursted into a fit of laughter. As I sat down.

"YN, it's not funny. It's a wolf cry." Keaton said, as he sit on the chair beside my hospital bed.

"Sorry, I just want someone to talk to. I really am curious of one thing."

"Okay. Spill it." He responded as he look straight into my orbs.

"Do I really, uhm...." I paused. Keaton raised his left brow. "Have a boyfriend?" I asked him. That makes me curious. That brown-haired guy, not leaving my mind.

He seemed shocked. He let out a sigh after hearing my question. "Well, you don't have one." He smiled, as he finished.

"Phew! That was a relief!" I smiled. At last, I got the answer. That brown-haired guy said he was my boyfriend, but I believe Keaton, my best friend, more than that uhm, what is his name again? It's on the tip of my tongue. G-gre. G-grey. Greyson! Yeah right. It's Greyson. He lied to me. As if I'm going to believe him. Yeah, I admit, he has an impact on me. He's a Demi God. But that doesn't change the fact he lied to me.

I knew that I don't have a boyfriend, though. I just asked it to verified. I don't need a boyfriend, but as long as Keaton is here, I'm fine. He's a one of a kind man. He's different.

~Greyson's POV~

After what seemed like a nightmare happened last night, I came home with my eyes, swollen, fluffy and red. I still can't believe that she forgot everything in those past two years of her life. Worse, she forgot me. In that past two years, she was just a fan of mine. A simple girl, living in the Philippines. Me? I'm still a celebrity. The Greyson Chance that once said to the media that there's a possibility that he'll fall in love with a fan. I didn't anticipate for that,though. But, I'm still lucky that I fall in love with a fan, like YN. Now, I'm just a brown-haired guy/stranger to her. But, I'll promise that, I'll Never Let Her Go, ever. I need to find a way on how she can remember me.

I slowly opened the door to YN's Hospital Room, not wanting to produce any sound. I peeked and saw YN's back, maybe she's asleep. I tiptoed in and closed the door. I saw Keaton sitting at a leatherette couch, near her hospital bed.

"Hey!" Keaton's voice greeted me.

"Hey." I greeted back. We're not really close, nor a friends for me. I like Austin more than this Keaton, name sounded like a Kitten.

"You cried, mate?" He asked, erasing the awkward atmosphere.

"Well, yes. I couldn't help it." I responded as I took a glance on YN's back.

"Don't worry, I know she'll eventually remember you. Don't give up." He said as he patted my shoulder, as if we're close. No one had ever done this to me. Except for my friends and family.

"Uh, Thanks. I'll hope too." I answered back as I smiled at him, the fake one. What I really wanted to say is that "Don't you dare advice me that! As if you know what I'm experiencing right now!"