"YouTube Video?"

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for not updating like forever, lol. I’m just you know busy with, SCHOOL stuffs, so hope you’ll understand. Please bear with this chapter, although I know that this is a little bit crappy.

YN’s POV:

It’s been 2 months, since me and Greyson, end up together. It’s my dream do come true, to be Greyson Chance’s Girlfriend. I never thought that, it would be so hard, though I know that he’s Very Famous. It’s so hard to be his Girlfriend, his fans called, Enchancers, wanted to kill me, and I knew it. Every time I’ll check my Twitter account, I’ll just saw their death threats to me, and Oh, I’ll give you some:

@yourname please breakup with Greyson! Or else I’ll kick your ass!

@yourname WTF! Leave Greyson if you don’t want to die!

@yourname Greyson doesn’t deserve an ugly girl like you! So leave him alone!

But, there are still SOME, just some people,that are happy for me and for Greyson, like this:

@yourname woah! You and Greyson, is the best couple ever!

@yourname Your so pretty!Greyson is very lucky to have you.

@yourname HI I just want you to know, that I’ll always support you and Greyson.

So, I’m lucky to have those, sweet tweets. Greyson knew about the death threats thingy, and he’ll just tweet something like this:

Hey! Don’t you ever hurt my Girl!

Please, don’t hurt my Girlfriend.

Don’t send my girl a death threats!

I thanked Greyson for that….

*….

Wondering what happened to me and Greyson, after that confession thingy?                                            Well, this is what happened…

FLASHBACK:

“So, congratulations Bro!” Tanner whooped, at the tone of his joy.

“Yeah, thanks Tanner.” Greyson replied, while smiling at me.

“So, Greyson, when are you planning to release your New Album? Alexa asked, while cuddling whiskey, Greyson’s Dog.

“Uhm, I guess maybe some other time, ‘cause you know, All I want for now is to be with YN.”

“But Greyson, it’s your job, it’s your passion.” I answered while glancing at him.

“Yeah, Mrs. Chance but You’re My Life.”

“Awww, Greyson.”

“So, I guess, Tanner and Alexa, we have to go.” Greyson announced, as he stand from the couch, so as he did, I did too.

“Okay Greyson bye, bye YN.” Tanner said, while waving his hands.

“Bye YN, Bye Greyson.” Alexa responded, while giving the both of us, a warm hug.

*----------*

“So, Mrs. Chance, are you tired?” He interrogated, while looking at me, while we’re strolling at the park.

“Nah, Grey, I’m okay.” I lied, ‘cause I know if I said yes, he’ll carry me, and I don’t want him to carry me, ‘cause I know that he’s tired too.

“You sure?”

“Yeah.”

We’re now sitting at the park bench, cherishing the moment that we’re together. Cuddling, tickling, telling stories about ourselves, when Greyson’s phone rang….