"The Unexpected Surprise."

A/N: Hello,okay so I'm gone for 2 weeks and 3 days because of the awarding thingy for the honors,and in that 2 weeks and 3 days I am not so active on wattpad,that I cannot update this chapter,that is still stuck on my Mega MIND,and to my surprise when I logged in on wattpad,oh my greycious,thhere are votes,comments that almost made me cry,new follower(I appreciate even a single of them),and messages,so thank you so much,you're all my inspiration and another reason why am I busy is because of I'M MAKING A NEW STORY ! and it is coming soon on theaters xD ! . I hope you will like it,too !                                                                                                                                                      So,this chapter is dedicated to kittykatykat,she didn't ask for a dedication,but this serves as a thank you gift for your heart-whelming comment on the previous chapter,she said that my story is great,and I promise that I will keep up the good work,thanks,and of course to all of you,too,thanks !                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       ~YN'S POV~                                                                                                                                                   I'm here at my room,still texting,and calling greyson about going at our house tonight,but into my dismay he didn't reply,even once.                                                                                                                 what if he is just kidding me ?  what if he didn't mean every single detail of what happened last night ? what if all that happened last night was just a joke ? what if he didn't mean that he like me ? what if ?      

My train of thoughts was interrupted by my ringtone,I look at the caller ID hoping that it's greyson,but to my dismay it's not.....                                                                                                                      

"At first I was speechless,At first I crumbled every time you smiled"                                                         I get my phone from my desk,and stared at the caller ID,which is showing Austin's name,my bestfriend.I slide my phone to unlock,using my right thumb and started the convo.                                

 "Hello ?"                                                                                                                                                                  

"Hello, YN,Long time no see,can I go at your house, it's been a month since the last time I saw your beautiful face."                                                                                                                                       "Yeah I know Austin, but stop kidding,I'm not beautiful."                                                                     "Yes you are, YN and i'm not kidding, so can I go at your house, tonght? "                                                

"Okay,fine and yes you can go here, Bye."                                                                                             "Bye, YN see you later."                                                                                                                                 *Hangs up*                                                                                                                                                 *Knocks*                                                                                                                                                         "Come in."                                                                                                                                                     "Hey dear it's already lunch,Come on join me."                                                                                           "Okay,mom."                                                                                                                                                 <Fast Forward>                                                                                                                                            Okay it's already 6:00 pm but Greyson is not yet here and still, no response to all my calls and messages.