"Fame and Surprise!"

Annyeong awesome readers!

Chapter 16 "Fame and Surprise!"

~YN's POV~

I'm here at Sylvester's Mall here at Edmond, Oklahoma. I'm bored at my house so I decided to purchase some stuffs and enjoy some arcade games, being one of my hobbies. Drink frappe, and some delicious delicacies. It was past 5 in the afternoon, when I finished everything. I noticed some folks staring at me, What the heck is wrong with my face? I just ignored them but someone caught my attention.

"Uhm, you're YFN, right?" A brunette girl asked.

" Yeah it's me. Why?"

"Can I have an autograph and a picture of yours? Please." Oh god, I can't resist this cute kiddo.

"Of course sweetie. My pleasure."

Takes pictures and signs autograph. Good thing I know some lettering designs and besides I'm studying "Fashion Designing." at home, yeah I am homeschooled. Rather than being bugged by the pupils of an ordinary university. God, What's happening in the world? After I finished doing Bella's stuff, the brunette girl, whom I'd known for a while ago. Some other folks paced towards me to ask for an autograph and picture. It was 7 o'clock when I finished that thingy. Phew, that was tiring! Now I knew what Greyson felt.

*Phone Rings*

*Picks up phone*

On the line --> Precious <3

"Hey Precious!" I greeted. Btw, Precious is mine and Greyson's endearment.

"Hello Precious, you're famous now, huh?" He asked, chuckling.

"Yeah, they're asking for autographs and pictures. Do you know what's the reason behind?"

"What the?! YN. You don't know the reason?"

"Well, aside from being your girlfriend, what else?"

"Do you remember the video of yours featuring "Royals by Lorde."

"Oh my god! yeah. How come I didn't know that! haha." I patted the steering wheel while laughing hysterically.

"You're not watching news and not using twitter more often, right?"

"Yeah, for like years!"

"Did you know you're trending on twitter worldwide and my interactions are freaking blowing up!" He said. Amazement is evident in his voice.

"Oh my god!"

"Okay Precious gotta go. by the way I have something for you tonight. Bye love you."

Bye Precious. Love you too."

*Hangs up*

As soon as we hunged up I drove at my house with the minimum speed. It's past 8 in the evening. I parked my car at the petite garage. I made my way to the porch, getting my key at the pouch of my wristlet bag, soon realizing it's already open. It's time to Show off! I let out a sigh, the long one. I rotate the doorknob clockwise, to open it. I peek at my own house, it's dark and quiet inside, is there really a thief in here? Maybe they're only hiding. I turned around as I heard footsteps.

On reflex, 1.2.3.

"Haya! Haya! Haya!" I kicked the thief. Right leg, left leg and lastly on the face! I turned the light on and OMO! It's not a... thief.

"G-greyson?!"

"Yeah. it's me YN. Ouch!" He responded, touching the parts of his body that I injured.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Greyson." I kneeled letting my arm to carry him. I guided him up to the couch, running at my room for the first-aid kit.

"I'm so sorry." I snapped,cleaning the injuries I caused. One bruise at his right cheek and a small cut on his lips.

"Do you think I'm a thief?"

"Uhm ye-yes." I said, shyly.

"Oh this face *points at his face* YN, I know that I'm handsome but I'm not a thief. *chuckles* anyways it's okay, though it hurts a bit."

"Oh, I'm really sorry. What can I do to lessen the pain you're feeling?"

"Kiss me, here." He grinned, pointing at his lip with a tiny cut on it.

"That's it? Then fine." I gave him what he's asking for.

"Thanks Precious. Now close your eyes."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

"Fine."

~Greyson's POV~

I took out the blindfold from my denim's pocket, Then I tied it on YN's eyes. We're walking at her kitchen slowly than ever. Remember when I called her a while ago?, that was the time that the crew are preparing a little surprise for YN. Due to our loss of quality time for each other. I planned that if she got home, I'll say "Surprise!".But the scenario earlier is very far from what I'd expected.

"YN, you ready?" I asked, holding the blindfold's knot.

"Yeah, err excited."

"Okay. Remain your eyes close." She did what I said as I remove the tie of the Blindfold. I stood there, sighing remembering what I'm going to say.

"Surprise!" I announced, screeching while grinning.

"Omo!" (It means Oh my gosh in Hangul/Korean.)

"You liked it?"

"No." Greyson stared at me while giving me those why-didn't-you-liked-it-I-put-too-much-effort-on-that-look. "Because I loved it!"

"Oh, I thought you're serious with that."

"Nah, I aint. Thanks Precious, Saranghae." I hugged him as tight as I can.

"Saranghae?" He asked when we pulled away.

"It means I love you in Korea."

"Oh. Saranghae!" He then cupped my cheeks and he kissed me on the lips.

~YN's POV~

2 Hours passed that we didn't even noticed it. Greyson slept at my house, at the guest room. You little greeny xd. (Byuntae's aren't allowed here xD.) But before we sleep, Greyson told me something.

"Precious we'll talk to someone tomorrow. I'm sure you'll like her. Sweet dreams, love you.

A/N~ Thanks for reading and Mianhe (Sorry) for the late update again, this is our wifi's fault. I published this using my phone, so if you saw some typos please bear with it 'cause you know it's hard to update using a phone. So hope y'all understand.

Comment. Vote. Share.

Saranghae, Readers.

Sincerely, Kim Alex/GreyLex.