"When Everything has Changed."

~Third Person's POV~
It was just a dream that YN once knew, she never thought of getting a chance to be famous. The video is just for fun, it was unexpected, will she accept the offer? Greyson on the other hand, was really shocked and at the same time impressed by his talented girlfriend. He was very proud of her.

And now they're at the studio, negotiating about Ellen Degeneres contract offer, label "Eleven Eleven" Wondering how she got the place?

~Flashback~
{On the Television}

News Anchor: And we're now up to, Showbiz Category! A pretty girl just posted a cover of Royals by Lorde, then guess what? The video is now viral and it has gained over millions of views, comments and likes in just 3 Days after uploading.
Woah! that was perfectly, incredibly amazing!

The girl was knowned by the name, YFN. Unexpectedly in a great coincidence, it was International Superstar Greyson Chance's Girlfriend! The happenings today are freaking the hell outta me! *chuckles*

Narration:

And by that news, Ellen DeGeneres rifled for the video of YN and watched it. She was very impressed that at the moment, she putted a comment saying:

"Great voice. How about being famous?" -Ellen DeGeneres.

After she found out that she's Greyson's girlfriend she called Greyson informing him for her offer for YN. On the other hand, Greyson already knew it. With the help of the trending news, specially on Twitter, trending hashtags like:

#GC'sGfIsTalented

#YFNIsAmazing

#FameForYN

Greyson smiled upon reading those tweets; not like the other death threats tweets before. Thanks god.

~YN's POV~

Greyson and I are now pacing at the hallways of a Studio. I kept on asking him that, "Where are we going?" But instead of answering, he just shrugged. He didn't even bother to answer me. We stopped at the front of a room, showing a sign, "Mr. Greyson Chance." Oh, his Dressing Room. Now I knew, where we are going. Tss. Great.

"This is it, Precious." Greyson faced me, after letting a sigh. As he rotate the doorknob clockwise.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, still wondering what's going on.

"Come in." He replied, ignoring my question.

"Okay." I answered, as I found myself, sitting at a fancy and comfy couch here, at his D.R.

*Few minutes passed by*

"Sir Greyson, she's here." Megan, her Personal Assistant announced.

"Okay. Thanks Meg." Greyson replied, politely.

Still wondering, I glance at the D.R's door, as it formed wide open. I could see a lady, who I think is on her adulthood stage. A tall, blonde haired lady, who's approaching Greyson. Wait, she seem familiar. I saw her once back then. Maybe at the TV? Internet? Yeah, something like that.

"Oh, Greyson! There you are!" The lady screeched, as she hug Greyson.

"Ms. Ellen." Greyson responded, after he pulled away.

Oh great! I finally remembered! She's Ellen DeGeneres, the one who discovered Greyson.

"Hi there, Ms. YFN." Ellen greeted me, flashing her white shade of teeth.

"Hi, Ms. Ellen." I greeted corteously, as I shook her hand.

"So, let's start?" Ellen query, as she get something in her bag.