School day

A/N:hello readers and  silent readers AHA I see silent readers too haha so here's my update  thanks for your patience in waiting another TEACHER'S DAY celebration so I'd found time to update since it's saturday tomorrow here's chapter 8 school day                                                                                                                                                                                                                 keep lovin' <3 gc                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       YOUR POV:                                                                                                                                 It's MONDAY emphasizing the word monday in your mind 'cause you hate school although you are achiever funny right ? 

So you wake up early it's already 5 am you got up from the bed with your messy bun of hair fix your bed then go at the bathroom to perform some hygiene routines.

You dress up yourself with your uniform specifically with your blouse,necktie,skirt,socks and shoes charraan !!! from messy bun hair girl you are  now a very beautiful student.

Oh and my glasses! Much better.
You go downstairs to eat your breakfast.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   (a little convo with your mom a.k.a YM)                                                                                                                                                                                                                 YM:Good morning,sweetie I know that deep inside you're angry at me because you couldn't attend greyson's concert right ?                                                     

YN:Good morning mom yeah I admit it I was angry at you but that's last night I've forgiven you this time so don't worry about it (you keep smiling like you are a very retarted idiot or whatever)                                                                                                                                                                                 YM:Aha I GOT it emphasizing the word GOT                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               YN:you got what mom ? you said while drinking your milk                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  YM:There's something happened right ? now you're mom is smiling like a retarted idiot too                                                                                                                                                                                  YN:yes mom. Done eating. I gotta go mom.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      YM:what's that tell me ??? I'm your mother, YFN(your full name)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         YN: Gor now mom it's a secret okay ? I'm going to school, BYE! you said as you slammed the door                                                                                                                                                                             YM:but......uhh..... nevermind you're mother said to herself                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     (school)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   YOUR POV:                                                                                                                                           My mom ask me about my secret but I think she should know that in right time and I don't know that right time but anyways I'm now at my school I mean where ami I studying                                                                                                                                                                                                                  at our room (random section and year)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 YN: Good morning GUYS emphasizing the word GUYS (you're friends are boys and you are the only girl ASTIG I mean COOL right ?)                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Keaton:Good morning too, YN                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Austin: Seems like you have a great day huh?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            YN: Well,yes guys                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Keaton:About what I mean why?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Austin:keaton,maybe YN found her prince charming   his grimace is like this <> ~ <>                                                                                                                                                                                               YN: Hey,why do you know ?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Austin: Guess ? austin said with a smirk on his face                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Keaton: Nice guess man now keaton has a smirk on his face too                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              YN: Do you know who's him ? you say with a nice grimace on your face                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Keaton and Austin : Yes of course they said in unison                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          YN:WOW.......can.......you......tell me ......who's him you said in between laughs                                                                                                                                                                                               k Keaton and Austin; ME ??? UNISON AGAIN they look at each other and gave each other thats-me-look                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 YN: What? NO!     you said while giving them a thats-not-you look                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Keaton and austin: we're just kidding we mean GREYSON CHANCE right ??? unison again                                                                                                                                                                                           YN:you got it guys ! Guess what?
We met yesterday I mean last night you said while screaming don't worry 'cause your teacher is not yet here                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Keaton: goodluck                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Austin:congrats                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        YN: KEATON, why goodluck? you said while emphasizing the word KEATON                                                                                                                                                                                                         KEATON:'cause you don't know if he loves you and you will only hope 'cause you're only a fan                                                                                                                                                                             YN:yeah, maybe you're right you're retarted idiot smile turns into a sad grimace                                                                                                                                                                                                          Austin:keaton,why are you saying that? Maybe YN has a chance on greyson CHANCE austin said  emphasizing  the word CHANCE                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Keaton: Well,let's see but because YN is my bestfriend I will support her                                                                                                                                                                                                                                YN: thanks guys you said while doing the bestfriend's handshake  (you know guys' things)                                                                                                                                                                                      THIRD PERSONS'S POV:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Your conversation was interrupted by a loud scream of nikki as kendal jenner                                                                                                                                                                                            Nikki: May I get your attention ? because I have an announcement that will make all of you happy                                                                                                                                                              Class including you and your friends:YES                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Nikki: Okay,thanks Mrs.Mercedes ,our principal said that Mrs.Perez ,our adviser is absent for the WHOLE MONTH OF JUNE AND JULY                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Class:screams and shouts                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Nikki:Let me FINISH FIRST !!! SILENCE THANKS because she's pregnant and there's no one who is available to substitute her  so.....ENJOY!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           A/N: KEEP VOTING AND COMMENT.

WANT DEDICATION TELL ME WHY AM I  SUPPOSED TO MAKE A DEDICATION FOR YOU THANKS  LOVE <3