"Can you be My Girlfriend ?"

A/N:This chapter is dedicated to msddchance11 for making the book covers of my two stories,Chapter 14 "Can you be my girlfriend ?".Please bear,with the cheesy lines :).                           

"Greyson ?" You asked,with your eyebrows,knitted in confusion.

"Yes,(Your Full Name)".*greyson gave you the bouquet of red roses.*

"Wha-what's this ? Greyson ?." you asked.

"That's a flower,YN,to be specific,it's a bouquet of red roses." * he interposed sarcastically*

"I,mean,wha---." *he cutted you off*

"Don't ask,many questions,YN,just listen to me if that's okay with you ?."

"Okay,Greyson."

"Do you remember,the first time,we met ?."

"Yes." *you responded*

"That's called,destiny,that's called LOVE,and that's all we need,YN,listen."

"YN,what do you think,my heart says ?."

"I,don't know,I'm not your heart."

"But,you're the most out of it,YN." "Greyson,you're so cheesy." *you blushed*

"I'm,serious,Mrs.Chance,do you know,what is Love ?."

"It,is---" *he cutted you off again*

"Love,means,to believe someone,in every beat of the heart,to find someone,with in every thought,to see someone with closed eyes,and to miss,someone in every reason,and that's someone,is you,YN,that's you,YN,I love you from the bottom,of my heart and that's called,LOVE,I know,that i'm fast,but,YN,I can't fight,this feeling,anymore."

"Are,you sure,Greyson,I'm not like,any other girls out there,who are pretty,sexy,and rich,I'm just an ugly,nerdy,poor girl." *cries*

"Sweetie,listen,*wipes your tears,with his thumb* You,will never fully,believe in yourself,if you keep,comparing,yourself,to everyone else,and don't underestimate yourself,maybe yoou're not like any other girls,out there,'cause you are special,and no one can do,what,you did." *greyson,comforted you*

"Okay,thanks,Greyson."

"So..........?." *he stared,deeply in your hazel brown eyes,as if he was looking,directly into your soul* Look,at the sky,Mrs.Chance."

*Fireworks,started to explode,all over the sky,with a message,forming on it,"CAN YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND ?"

*Then,you started,to cry,you're face,is now full of mess,due to make up,ten greyson,wiped your tears,and he leaned forward,to kiss your,forehead,then he,asked,you again,

"Can,you be my Girlfriend ?"

"Wait" *you interposed* *Then,you walked,few steps away,from.greyson and you step near,the edge of the rooftop,carefully,not trying,to commit suicide,*

"Hello,world,,Greyson Michael Chance,is asking if I can be his girlfriend,and do you know,my answer,it is a Y.E.S,YES,Mr.Chance,I can be your girlfriend."

*You shout it,in front of many people,not minding,what they are,gossiping about,then greyson,lift you,and he spin you around,and carried you bridal style.*

"WOW,I salute you,Mrs.Chance,I don't know,you can do that kind of thing ! *he shouted,with amazement in his voice*

"There's more,Mr.Chance." *giggles*

"Oh,haha,really,Mrs.Chance ?" *pinched your nose*

"Can,I confess something else ?"

"Of course,My Mr.Chance."

"Your smile,is the prettiest smile,I've ever seen."

"Can,I confess,as well ?"

"Oh,sure,Mrs.Chance"

"This,smile,only exists,when I'm with you" *Greyson,is blushing*

"HAHA,Greyson,you're blushing"

"You.too,YN"

"I know,haha" "BTW,where's Alexa ?,Is she,the master mind ?"

"Haha,she's at our house now,and yes she's the master mind."

"Oh,that girl,I wanna thank her" *smiles*

"I know,and I wanna do the same,but let's go."

"Where ?"

at the,Earth"

"What,it's cheesy.Greyson"

*laughs*

"I said that,because,I thought,we're in heaven,or maybe,heaven just brought,to me,and that's you,YN"

"Fine,let's go to the earth"..........  

 A/N:So,that's it,what do you think ? PLEASE,tell me ! I know,some lines,are so cheesy,sorry,i'm not good in that thing.I'll appreciate,every single reads,comments,and votes,Love y'all Alex<3.