The up coming tour

It's been a couple of days since you guys first moved into the house. During the past couple of days, ME-OUT and BTS were thanking of what the tour will be about, until Suga found ways to make some songs up. It sounded great when singing it.

This how we are going to do things on stage, BTS  goes on and perform to two songs to dance to, and then ME-OUT will perform two dances as well. Then all of us will sing on the last 3 songs in the end. This was how the manager designed the tour to be.

We all seemed to be okay about the tour how it was stationed and everything. After that had lasted for 5 hours, we all decided to go eat somewhere all together. After we came back from a restaurant we heard that Moon was leavening ME-OUT.

ME-OUT was in shock when they heard this. Moon still got to stay in the house with us, but was a soloist in the BigHit community now. Reanna was sad a little, because she was closest to Moon. But as long if she was still living with us would be ok.

Her only explanation was she just wanted to go solo. So ME-OUT and BTS had to wish her for best of luck. After all that happen, Reanna and Jin were coddling on the bed and looking at there phones and just looking on Instergram. Until Reanna spoke.

Reanna: I wonder if our roles are going to change..
Jin: it's just about the rapper.
Reanna: your right it's just the rapper part. It's not going to change that much.
Jin: why are you so worried??
Reanna: I heard there was going to be an audition for the rapper and all ME-OUT members must do it.
And I'm scared to do that because I'm not good at rapping.
Jin: just try your best and we'll see. Do you even want to be a rapper anyways?
Reanna: No not really.
Jin: oh, well then I hope you don't get it?
Reanna: yeah I hope so to

Reanna kisses Jin on the lips and puts her body facing towards Jin and closes her eyes. Jin kisses Reanna on the head and hugs her then closes his eyes.