Part 5

We arrived at my house we decided to make food. Renna said she wanted to cook while I did the dishes and set up the table. When she was done cooking she wouldn't let me see what she made for us. I had to wait in the living room until she told me to come, Renna called me to see what she cooked as I came in my mouth was watering, what she had made was spicy rice cake.

 I had to wait in the living room until she told me to come, Renna called me to see what she cooked as I came in my mouth was watering, what she had made was spicy rice cake

Renna looked at me and said "well what do you think of my cooking huh?". I looked at Renna and I was so shook that she can make these kind of food. I said " this looks AMAZING!! YOU CAN COOK?! TEACH ME YOUR WAYS. Renna laughed at me and said" maybe another time, but let's eat before the food gets cold".

As we were finishing our rice cakes I said " this is so delicious!!" Renna said " score how well my cooking is?"
Jin: 10/10
Renna: *giggles*
After done eating I helped Renna washing the dishes. We layed down on my bed and talked about our time at BigHit
And our pasts. I got to know more about her as we were talking to each other. I told Renna that she could sleep on my bed and while sleep on the sofa, she answered ok. She went to go wash herself in the bathroom as I was getting prepared to go to sleep.
As falling asleep I heard someone walking towards me I turned round and it was Renna coming to get me and goodnight hug. She had left to go sleep so as well I had fallen asleep.