~part 12~ The Break up

As the next morning arrived I woke up took showers and cooked breakfast. While I was eating and watching my phone I got a sudden text from Renna.

Renna: Jin..
Jin: yeah? Is something wrong?
Renna: I know this going to sound bad, but...
Renna: I wanna break up..
Jin: w-why did I do something wrong??
Renna: No it's not that. It's about the us not seeing each other much.
Jin's tears streamed down his face
Jin: just because of that?
Renna: I know your sad, but I think it's better for us to..
Jin: I don't wanna break up please Renna
Renna: I'm sorry, but I can't take it how we are not seeing each other any more.
Jin: Renna.. I'm sorry, but I can't let go because you got the best of me.
Renna: Jin... I'm sorry..

Renna stopped talking while Jin was broken down in tears.

Jin was so sad that all he wanted was Renna to be with him and thought he couldn't do anything without Renna anymore. He was so sad that he just wanted to give up in life if Renna wasn't going to be in his life anymore.

The next day has come in Jin had looked like a zombie even so as Renna, but through the whole day Renna  didn't say anything to Jin and neither did Jin.

Renna would cry then and there, but Jin looked like he didn't care for Renna anymore even though in his mind he was still in love with her and still couldn't move on.

No matter how much he wanted to talk to Renna he knew he couldn't because it would make it worse if he saw her more.