Part 15 first date/Marriage??

A couple of weeks went by. Today I was finally going to ask her out for our First Date, I'm nervous, but I hope to have fun with her.

I had texted Renna to come over so we could "talk". When she came to my house she was shocked to see me wearing good clothes.

Renna: w-what's this all about?
Jin: I'm taking you for a date today.
Renna: REALLY!! wHY didn't you say anything??
Jin: I wanted it to be a surprise!
Renna: where are we going??
Jin: pick nick at the park and something.
Renna: Ok! I'm excited let's go!

Renna and I walked to the park we ate food, looked at the sky's and talked about our days in BigHit, and fed birds. After all those things happen I pulled out 2 movie tickets and said we are watching any movie you wanna watch. Renna had chose a moving for us to watch. When the movie was about to start Renna held my hand and leaned on my shoulder.

When the movie was done we went to the same beach we went last time to watch the sun go down. Renna and I were walking in the water and I waited till the right time came. I needled down in front of Renna.

Renna: Jin don't tell me this.. *Start to tear up*
Jin: Would you marry me Renna?
Renna: *crying* Y-YES! I will Jin

I put the ring on her finger. I get up and pull her for a kiss. It was wonderful to see her smile with tears in her eyes of joy...

A/N:
OMG GUY's!! Renna and Jin are getting married 😆😆 I'm soo happy😭😭😭 anyways you guys we had made it happen to 200 reads!! That went by so fast I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

A/N:OMG GUY's!! Renna and Jin are getting married 😆😆 I'm soo happy😭😭😭 anyways you guys we had made it happen to 200 reads!! That went by so fast I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THIS

Thanks so much!😭😭😭😭😭