~part 6~

When I had woken up it felt something was on top of me. I looked to see what was on me and it was Renna, sleeping like as if I was here bed. I tried to wake her up, but she was to tired to move so I had to move her my self.

As I was done washing myself I got dressed up and cooked breakfast. Renna had finally woken up by the time I was done making breakfast. Renna went to wash herself while I did the dishes.

After doing all those stuff we were bored and watched our phones. Renna had asked me a question, but I didn't understand what she said so I told her repeat herself again and this was what she said.

Renna: do you wanna go to the beach with me?
Jin: sure! But why?
Renna: because since we're not doing anything why not.
Jin: ok let's go!
Renna: but can you take me home first, cause I need to change and you too.
Jin: yeah ok I'll change.

When I was done dressing up I  drove to Renna's house so she could change clothes. While Renna was changing
in here room and I waited in the living room Renna came out and said "how do I look?" I said You look beautiful Renna! As I said that that made her blush.

 While Renna was changing in here room and I waited in the living room Renna came out and said "how do I look?" I said You look beautiful Renna! As I said that that made her blush

                                                                                (Example of what Renna is wearing)

As we arrive at the beach you and Renna took photos of each other holding hands, playing in the water, and foods and drinks. We had so much fun that we didn't realize it was getting dark.

Driving to Renna's house, we talked about the trip and what we should do for our first date. As Renna leaving the car I said " I love you my chicken and good night!" Renna smiles at me and says " love you to pigJin!" I wave good bye to her and drove home.

When I  got to my house I was quite exhausted so right away I fell asleep.