The News

After ride back from the honey moon. ME-OUT and BTS were happy to see Renna and I were finaly back so we can get back from our schedule and go on tours.

In the afternoon the manager has said we were doing our tour with ME-OUT and be having a house shared with them, we were excited, but we couldn't tell them until in two days. So they would have to wait for a for a couple days to know.

All of us had to share rooms with ME-OUT so the manager had to choose for us.

Sharing rooms list:

Jin and Renna

Jungkook and Soomin

Jimin and Areum

V and Yeseul

J-Hope and Moon

RM is alone

All of us were ok with our room sharing list as long I have Renna.

2 days later...

We had FINALY got to tell ME-OUT about the new house and the tour and was going tomorrow. They were so excited so that we all went home to prepare.

After I was done packing my stuff out of my house I hared a text from someone and it was Renna.

Renna: Jin did you know about this before??
Jin: yeah the manager told us to not tell.
Reanna: REALLY?!? Why not tell us earlier?
Jin: IDK, but we have a room together.
Renna: OMG YAY!!! So excited for this I wonder how it looks like.
Jin: YA! Me too. Let's go to sleep so we don't wake up late for tomorrow ok!
Renna: ok bye Jinnie Love you more than anything😘
Jin: Love you too my little chinked nugget😘

Renna and I stopped talking and went to sleep.

In the morning

I woke up at 5:23am and got ready, so I texted Renna if she was awake.

Jin: you awake nugget?
Renna: of course I am I woke at 4:10am
Jin: Your that excited? Wow.
Renna: of course like who wouldn't because I texted all the ME-OUT members to and there all awake.
Jin: Wow you guys are morning people? I don't think the BTS members are even awake right know.
Renna: so your the only one awake now?
Jin: I think so, cause if they were awake they would of texted me.
Renna: ok gotta go cause it's almost 7:15 am and we gotta go ringtone know. Bye see ya handsome~❤️❤️
Jin: BYE MISS YOU ALREADY!😘😘

A/n:
Happy birthday Jin! We love you!!😍😍