Chapter 21: Sibling love

~ IMPORTANT NOTICE ~

(Y/N) ~ Your Name

(L/N) ~ Last Name

(Y/U/N) ~ Your User Name

(F/C) ~ Favourite Colour

(H/C) ~ Hair Colour

(H/L) ~ Hair Length

(F/S) ~ Favourite Song

(E/C) ~ Eye Colour

(F/PJS) ~ Favourite PJS

(F/D) ~ Favourite Drink

(F/B) ~ Favourite Breakfast

(F/H/S) ~ Favourite Hairstyle

(F/O) ~ Favourite Outfit

(F/S) ~ Favourite Shoes

(F/F) ~ Favourite Food

(D/N) ~ Dog's Name

(F/P) ~ Favourite Playlist

(M/N) ~ Mother's Name

(F/Sh) ~ Favourite Shop/Store

(B/N) ~ Brother's Name (If you don't have one, make up a name.)

Italics + Bold ~ Voice in head (NOT THOUGHTS)

Italics ~ Thoughts

I'll add more if needed later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N's PoV)

"I HATE MONDAYS!!!" I groaned at Aaron and Vylad as I sat upside down in the sofa {~ you know when the world is upside down and all the blood rushes to your head. That position~}

"Well I don't know what to suggest, I mean we could go out?" Vylad said. Me and Aaron looked at him with unamused looks.

"And risk you getting spotted by Garroth? No way" Aaron said as he crossed his arms staring at the window behind the TV. I told Aaron about Vylad and well... He doesn't like it, jealousy I suppose.

"Well what SHOULD we do then, Aaron?" Vylad said in a sarcastic tone. I rolled my eyes at them both and rolled off the sofa making a thumping sound. The boys looked at me with sympathetic looks.

"I'm fine" I said as a rolled over to (D/N). Aaron just chuckled at my weirdness whereas Vylad was just confused.

It was silent. Too silent. Until we heard a knock at the door.

"I'll get it" Vylad said as he got up. Aaron being cautious, looked through the window to see who it was. It wasn't until Aaron's eyes widen until I realised who was at the door. It was none other than Garroth.

Diving in front of the door, I violently shook my head at Vylad.

"Garroth is outside the door, hide" I said to Vylad in a serious tone. He nodded and ran off upstairs into his room. Aaron sat in the sofa again and turned the TV on and started watching Supernatural. I opened the door to see Garroth.

"Garroth! H-Hey, what'd you doing h-here?" I said trying my hardest not to look scared/worried.

"Sorry to ask of this (Y/N), but I need to use your printer if it has any ink?" He said jumping on the spot, it almost looked like he need to pee. "And can I use your bathroom too?" Knew it I thought, he was doing the pee dance so I knew.

"Sure Garroth" I said as I stepped to the side to let Garroth in. All I saw was a blonde blur and loud thumps going up the stairs. Guess he was desperate.

Flopping down on the sofa next to Aaron, I heard Garroth shout to me.

"Hey (Y/N), where's your printer?" Garroth shouted from the top of the stairs.

"Third door on your left" I replied. He shouted thanks until a felt a glare next to me. I turned to see Aaron; glaring intensely at me.

"What?"

"Did you say Vylad was staying in that room?" After a few blinks of confusion I finally realised after I heard a loud scream. Oh Irene, what have a done

Jumping off the sofa and running up the stairs I saw Vylad being engulfed in a hug by Garroth.

"Oh baby brother! I haven't seen you since I left! Why didn't you come to me sooner?" Garroth said, with hurt in his voice.

"I wanted to surprise you since I'm moving to a house on the street tomorrow" Vylad said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Well now that both your brother's know about you being here, does this mean you'll move out of (Y/N)'s house?" An annoyed and wild Aaron appeared behind me cause me to jump in fear followed with a squeak.

"AARON" I screamed at him. Vylad stared at him unamused where as Garroth was laughing.

"Why didnt you just ask to live with me, baby brother?"

"That's just it, you and Zane have always been nice to me and I've never been able to do things for myself. I don't find it fair"

"Oh baby brother, you're our brother and we love you meaning we'd do anything for you, that's just what siblings do"

"Well its okay now since I'm moving out tomorrow"

"Okay baby brother"

I just watched the cute reunion happen whereas Aaron was shaking his head in pure confusion.

"Oh Aaron, they grow up so fast" I said giving off a small sniffle. Aaron stared at me and raised an eyebrow.

"You're so weird" Aaron said.

"You love me!" I said giggling as I ran downstairs.

Now that's Garroth and Zane know Vylad is here, I wonder if Zianna will find out soon?