Last Of The A/N

Wow. 30 chapters. I'm proud of myself since this is my first ever fan fic. Of course it won't be the last, but I will be taking a short break to regain energy and inspiration.

I want to thank you all for taking the time to read this Fan Fic of Aaron X Reader. I hope you enjoyed it, I had a lot of fun writing it.

I also want to thank you guys for the support and understanding of times when I was unable to post a chapter due to issues or problems in my weird and crazy life.

What happens now? Well, like I said, I'll take a small break for now to get inspiration and energy. BUT! I hope to be doing the prequal of "I'll always love you.." by this, I mean when you first me Aaron as FC back at Phoenix Drop High. Also when you first meet everyone on MyStreet. I think this will be good for those to understand yours and Aaron's relationship better before I continue the book series thingy.

Now, I will be following Aphmau's series with Love~Love Paradise, Lovers Lane, Emerald Secret and Starlight, however, before people start shooting me for copying, I WILL be changing some bits so I don't seem like a copy cat. I ahve a few ideas on what to write on the next series (Love~Love Paradise).

I also think doing the prequal of this book would get people to understand what you (The reader) had gone through in High School. It will be different to how Aphmau's series is, so just pre warning you.

Oh and also, I might be starting an on going series of something entirely different but similar to Aphmau's Minecraft Diaries. I planned to do a roleplay with this on my YouTube channel but I prefer to write it first so I can't change things later. This will include my own OCs and storyline.

But anyway, thank you for reading this book AND for listening to me ramble on about what's happening blah blah blah. You get it, I don't need to repeat myself.

Thank you for all the love and support,

~ ShadowWolfx (Wolfie)

❤️