Chapter 15: Memories Come Rushing Back

~ IMPORTANT NOTICE ~

(Y/N) ~ Your Name

(L/N) ~ Last Name

(Y/U/N) ~ Your User Name

(F/C) ~ Favourite Colour

(H/C) ~ Hair Colour

(H/L) ~ Hair Length

(F/S) ~ Favourite Song

(E/C) ~ Eye Colour

(F/PJS) ~ Favourite PJS

(F/D) ~ Favourite Drink

(F/B) ~ Favourite Breakfast

(F/H/S) ~ Favourite Hairstyle

(F/O) ~ Favourite Outfit

(F/S) ~ Favourite Shoes

(F/F) ~ Favourite Food

(D/N) ~ Dog's Name

(F/P) ~ Favourite Playlist

(M/N) ~ Mother's Name

(B/N) ~ Brother's Name (If you don't have one, make up a name.)

Italics + Bold ~ Voice in head (NOT THOUGHTS)

Italics ~ Thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N's PoV)

I was laying in bed, wide awake staring at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep.

You know you should try that cure again. It'll help.

I rolled my eyes. I need to get use to this moron in my head, just until counselling helps. Since I've only been going for around 2 weeks now, I still have a long way to go.

Oh go on, you know you want to. You at yourself, you're practically begging for it

I sat up and looked down at my poorly injured arms. Tears filled my eyes as memories came rushing back. I screamed. I couldn't erase what I did. I wanted it to stop.

I got out of bed with tears streaming down my eyes. Weak at the knees, I collapsed still sobbing uncontrollably. I squeezed my eyes shut gripping onto my arms trying to ease the pain that I caused myself. Trying to erase the memories. Nothing worked.

(Travis's PoV)

I was walking along the street, just taking a nice stroll at night. It's nice out you know? And it helps me think. I looked up at the sky and stared into the stars thinking about Katelyn. My thoughts were interrupted by a loud scream. I tilted my head and looked around to try and find the source. I heard another scream and looked at (Y/N)'s house. My eyes widened as I was thinking the worse of the worse. I ran over to her house and knock on the door. Nothing. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I began to panic and looked around. The doors locked and her windows are closed. I can't get in! Wait a minute! I ran back home and bust through the door, luckily the person I was looking for was still awake.

(Garroth's PoV)

"GARROTH" Travis shouted to me. I looked up from my laptop and locked onto his emerald eyes. He looked worried.

"What's up, Travis?" I said looking down at my laptop screen. He's probably seen Katelyn's butt again.

"IT'S (Y/N)!" He screamed. I bolted my head up to look at him again.

"What? Whats wrong with her?" I exclaimed.

"I was taking a walk and I heard screaming coming from her house. I tried knocking and trying the door but I got nothing" He explained shaking a little "And so I need to you break the door down" He said.

"Alright, go get Aaron and we'll meet at (Y/N)'s in a couple of minutes" I said trying to stay calm. Travis nodded and ran out the house towards Aaron's house.

I hope (Y/N) is okay, we're all worried about her ever since the incident.

(Aaron's PoV)

I yawned as I finally got settled into bed after a long day of work. I stared at the ceiling thinking of (Y/N)'s bright beautiful (E/C) eyes. I couldn't get her out of my head. I smiled as I looked at the picture on my lock screen of us we took yesterday at the park. I slowly closed my eyes only for them to shoot open when someone was banging on my door repeatedly.

"For the love of Irene" I groaned as I got out from my warm bed and trotted downstairs. {~ Remember, Aaron's a werewolf, people just don't know it yet ~} I looked through the peep hole on the door to see a very worried Travis. I opened the door to see Travis's eyes with tiny droplets of water in them.

"Aaron... Come quick... It's (Y/N)" Travis said with a shaky voice. After he said (Y/N)'s name, my eyes widened with fear. I didn't need to hear anymore. Me and Travis ran out the house towards (Y/N)'s to be met with a worried looking Garroth.

"Ready?" Garroth said. We all nodded.

Don't worry (Y/N), I'm coming.

(Y/N's PoV)

I clutched onto my head as I started panting. I felt like I was gonna pass out form crying and screaming so much.

Jeez you're such a wuss.

I began to cry again and laid down on my side with flashbacks popping in and out my head. Screaming again; I heard a loud bang followed by multiple footsteps. I panted and looked up at my door with teary eyes when I saw 3 blurry figures at the door.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. I was in so much pain that I just couldn't. I felt arms wrap around me and cradle me like a baby. I felt safe. Wanted. Loved.

They don't like you, they're just giving you sympathy.

I squeezed my eyes shut telling myself it's not true. I'm not going to become a victim.

(Garroth's PoV)

Me and Travis gestured Aaron to go to (Y/N), so he did. We watched him hold her till she calmed down. Me and Travis looked at each other and nodded.

"We'll leave you guys be" I said calmly and softly. Aaron nodded still holding (Y/N) close to him. Me and Travis walked out the house back to our own.

(Aaron's PoV)

I hated seeing (Y/N) like this. It's so heartbreaking. I craddle her in my arms gently to calm her down. I succeeded. After a while she stopped panting and finally breathed normally. I stroked her hair and smiled as she held onto me tightly. After sometime of making sure she's calm, I looked down at her to notice she fell asleep.

Smiling; I picked her up and placed her into bed, put her phone on charge and left her a note. Tucking her in bed, I kissed her forehead and headed downstairs. (D/N) gave me a concerned look and I smiled at him gently.

"Look after her while I'm gone, okay?" I said smiling at the small puppy. He barked in response and I nodded my head to him. Puppies are  so easy to understand.

I went into the garage to get supplies for a door and fixed it for her. Soon after tidying up, I left back to my own house and plopped into bed smiling.

I'll always be here for you.