Chapter 30 {Finale}: (Y/N) and Aaron

~ IMPORTANT NOTICE ~

(Y/N) ~ Your Name

(L/N) ~ Last Name

(Y/U/N) ~ Your User Name

(F/C) ~ Favourite Colour

(H/C) ~ Hair Colour

(H/L) ~ Hair Length

(F/S) ~ Favourite Song

(E/C) ~ Eye Colour

(F/PJS) ~ Favourite PJS

(F/D) ~ Favourite Drink

(F/B) ~ Favourite Breakfast

(F/H/S) ~ Favourite Hairstyle

(F/O) ~ Favourite Outfit

(F/S) ~ Favourite Shoes

(F/F) ~ Favourite Food

(D/N) ~ Dog's Name

(F/P) ~ Favourite Playlist

(M/N) ~ Mother's Name

(F/Sh) ~ Favourite Shop/Store

(B/N) ~ Brother's Name (If you don't have one, make up a name.)

Italics + Bold ~ Voice in head (NOT THOUGHTS)

Italics ~ Thoughts

I'll add more if needed later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N's PoV)

We all arrived back home to MyStreet and everyone could tell there was something... Different about me and Aaron.

"What's up with you two?" Aph questioned with a smirk appearing on her face.

"W-what?" I blushed. Aaron looked away blushing a deep shade of red. I giggled at him.

"You two. You seem... Oddly different around each other" She said with curiosity in her eyes.

"W-well" I looked down trying to find the right words to say.

"Me and (Y/N) are dating" Aaron blurted out before wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. The cheeks burned from how much I was blushing. Oh Irene, making this blushing stop.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, MY SHIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" Kawaii~Chan squealed with delight. My ears flicked back in pain as I held my head. The fan girling was too much for my poor sensitive ears. Aaron picked up on this and shield my ears with his hands. I looked up at him and mouthed a thank you while KC was still squealing.

After what seems like forever, she finally calmed down.

"Well I'm happy for you guys" Lucinda said with a smile.

"I agree with Lucinda. We always knew you two had a thing for each other, you were just both too afraid to say anything" Laurence said, Garroth nodding his head in agreement. Zane just grunted while Aph was speechless.

"Hehe thanks guys" Aaron said with a warm smile. He took his hands off my ears and they flicked back up straight.

"Jeez KC, that hurt my ears" I said with a slight whimper. This caused Aaron to make a strange sound before looking away blushing. Wow, he really does get weak when I whimper. I could use this to my advantage, mwhahaha.

"Well now that we're home, guess it's back to the normal everyday regular routine, eh?" Aphmau said as she skipped to the car to get her bags. I just grunted and walked home, I missed (D/N).

I unlocked my front door and ran in to be greeted by (D/N).

"Oh my precious baby! I've missed you!" I said as I collapsed to the floor being covered by licks by my puppy. He seemed to be happy that I'm back.

"Cute" A voice behind me said. I could tell it was Aaron's.

"Well he is my baby after all" I said giggling while getting back up. Aaron walked into my house and set my bags down. I picked a bag up while he had hold on the other and we took them upstairs and unpacked them.

"I'm too tired" I said as I flopped down onto my bed, yawning. Aaron sat at the side of me and laid down next to me. I shuffled up closer to him and rested my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. It was soothing and surprisingly made me sleepier.

"Sleep then?" He said as he stroked my hair and ears. I smiled and yawned again.

"Only if you'll sleep with me too" I said as I closed my eyes. I felt his body move a little as he chuckled.

"Sure, Princess" He said as he wrapped his arms around me. I soon fell asleep, cuddling Aaron. After a while, Aaron fell asleep too.

I'll always love you, (Y/N)

~ Aaron