Chapter 3: Party Time!

~ IMPORTANT NOTICE ~

(Y/N) ~ Your Name

(Y/U/N) ~ Your User Name

(F/C) ~ Favourite Colour

(H/C) ~ Hair Colour

(H/L) ~ Hair Length

(F/S) ~ Favourite Song

(E/C) ~ Eye Colour

(F/PJS) ~ Favourite PJS

(F/D) ~ Favourite Drink

(F/B) ~ Favourite Breakfast

(F/H/S) ~ Favourite Hairstyle

Italics ~ Thoughts

I'll add more if needed later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N's PoV)

As me and Aph walked downstairs, Kawaii~Chan was setting up some sweets on the buffet table as Katelyn was waiting at the door. I decided to go and get a drink over by the buffet table. Filling up the cup I felt two hands wrap around my waist. Instinctively, I kneed them in the stomach and turned round to see who was there. It was Travis.

"Travis! Why'd you do that?" I shouted as he clutched his stomach trying to not fall onto his knee's in pain.

"OW GOD, WHY" He said groaning in pain. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head. Jeez, he's kinda weak.

"Nice punch, (Y/N)" A voice behind me said. I turned round to see who it was and smiled at the person. It was Garroth.

"Oh, hehe, thanks. He deserved it honestly. He scared me" I said while looking back towards Travis who was walking away in pain.

"I can see, Travis has been like this for a while now" Garroth said, I smiled and we continued to talk about old school memories.

After finishing talking with Garroth, I walked around and stumbled into Lucinda and Cadenza. Hugging and talking, Kateyln, Nicole, Aph and Kawaii~Chan all joined in with the conversation about who's the cutest boy and just some general ctach up. Once we finished, i deiced to go get something to eat until something crossed my mind. I haven't seen Aaron all night.

Finishing my food, I decided to go outside and climb up to the roof. It's a full moon tonight, Its beautiful. I thought to myself as I was staring into the sky.

"Beautiful night tonight, isn't it?" I heard a voice say, I looked around to see Aaron in a tree.

"Aaron! Jeez you scared me!" I said holding my chest from fear.

"Heh, sorry" he said jumping onto the roof and sitting next to me.

"Where've you been? I haven't seen you all night" I asked him while looking at him, upset about this.

"I arrived late, I'm sorry" He said smiling at me.

"It's okay" I said calmly.

As me and Aaron looked at the view in the moonlight, I felt and arm round me and I blushed; looking towards Aaron. Noticing Aaron's arm around me with him also blushing, I rested my head on his shoulder and smiled, looking up into the moonlit night.

After a while of cuddling, I got up and smiled at Aaron.

"I'm gonna head home now, I'm getting tired" I said in a sleepily tone

"Alright, I'll walk you" Aaron said as he picked me and gently jumped down onto a tree branch, to the floor from the roof. Giggling, he put me and down and we started to walk back to mine. As we arried I turned to him and blushed slightly.

"Thanks for walking me back Aaron" I said happily

"No problem... Goodnight, (Y/U/N)" He said blushing a little.

"Goodnight, FC" I said walking into my house. I sighed happily and walked upstairs. Getting into my (F/PJS) I climbed into bed and fell asleep; smiling.

Every day and night, I'm falling for him more and more. Oh FC... When will you realise that I love you...