Chapter 13: Aftermath

~ IMPORTANT NOTICE ~

(Y/N) ~ Your Name

(L/N) ~ Last Name

(Y/U/N) ~ Your User Name

(F/C) ~ Favourite Colour

(H/C) ~ Hair Colour

(H/L) ~ Hair Length

(F/S) ~ Favourite Song

(E/C) ~ Eye Colour

(F/PJS) ~ Favourite PJS

(F/D) ~ Favourite Drink

(F/B) ~ Favourite Breakfast

(F/H/S) ~ Favourite Hairstyle

(F/O) ~ Favourite Outfit

(F/S) ~ Favourite Shoes

(F/F) ~ Favourite Food

(D/N) ~ Dog's Name

(F/P) ~ Favourite Playlist

(M/N) ~ Mother's Name

(B/N) ~ Brother's Name (If you don't have one, make up a name.)

Italics + Bold ~ Voice in head (NOT THOUGHTS)

Italics ~ Thoughts

I'll add more if needed later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    

(??? PoV)

"She's stable. It's a good thing you got to her on time, any longer and she would've died from blood loss. She should consider herself lucky to even be alive. Those are some pretty deep scars." A nurse said to me.

"She'll be okay... right? I can't lose her" I said to her as I looked down at (Y/N)'s lifeless body.

"She'll be okay. We just have to wake until she wakes up" The nurse said as she walks out the room.

I watched the nurse walk out the room as I looked back down at (Y/N)'s body. Kneeling beside her, i felt tears in my eyes as I looked at her beautiful face.

"You're so silly, (Y/N). You should've came to me or something... I don't know what caused this but" I interlaced my fingers with hers as I held her hand close before dropping my head down; sobbing. "I'm here for you. Please don't leave me"

(Y/N's PoV)

Everything was black. Dark. Brooding. I could see nothing.

"Where am I?" I mumbled to myself. "Am I dead?"

"Fear not, my child" A voice behind me said. I whipped my head around to see what looks like a soul? A spirit?

"Um... Who are you?" I asked cautiously approaching the strange entity.

As I got close to the figure, It started to shine. I shield my eyes only to reveal my mothers.

"Mum?" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Hello dear" My mother said gently while holding out her arms. I ran to her and we held each other; hugging tightly.

"Mum... why did you have to leave..." My voice was shaky as I felt my cheeks grow warm. Tears were streaming down my face as my mother was gently stroking my hair.

"There there (Y/N), everything will be okay. I'm always with you... but I need you to do something for me" She spoke, I looked up at her and nodded gently.

"I need you to wake up" She said

"Wake up?"

"Wake up"

Wake up

Wake up, please

I gently opened my eyes before closing them again as soon as my eyes made contact with the light. I mumbled under my breath before opening them again looking around the room. A hospital? I felt something on my hand and a presences at the side of me. I looked over to see Aaron. His eyes were red and puffy. It seems he's been crying and hasn't slept.

(Aaron's PoV)

"(Y/N)" I said gently as I looked at her. Her eyes were blank as she cocked her head to the side.

"Aaron? Why am I in the hospital? Where's everyone else?" I let go of her hand and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Well... um... the others are on their way now as for why you're here... uh..." I looked at her and she lifted her arms up and stared at the bandage that was wrapped around them. Tears formed in her eyes as she dropped her head.

I opened my mouth to speak but the door opened as the nurse walked in.

"Ah good! You're awake!" She said as she walked over to (Y/N). "How are you feeling, hun?" She asked.

"I...I... My arms hurt..." She said as she began crying. I sat next to her on the bed and wrapped my arm round her as she cried into my chest. The nurse looked down then back at us.

"May I ask? What happened?" She said with curious eyes. (Y/N) looked at me for guidance and I nodded, indicating to tell her since it would be best. I began rubbing her arm which calmed her down enough to speak.

"W-well... I remember getting a phone call saying that my brother and mother were involved in an accident. I asked if I could come see them but when I got there..." her voice began to crack as she started crying again "I was too late! They were gone!" She screamed. The nurse nodded as she wrote everything down. I looked down at (Y/N) as she began to shake. I knew this was hard for her, so I pulled her in for a hug. She continued speaking;

"I wasn't thinking straight, I drove home and ran into the kitchen, grab a knife and ran to the bathroom and just... lost control to myself..." She said looking down. The nurse nodded.

"And did you hear a voice pushing you?" The nurse said looking slightly worried. (Y/N) nodded.

"Okay, thank you (Y/N). You'll have to stay here for a while so we can keep an eye on you and you'll be needing a hour counselling session to help you overcome this. You let your emotions take over causing you to become lifeless which lead you to the breaking point indicating in the act of suicide. A common thing but a dangerous one at that. Many loose lives because of this, they don't seek help."

(Y/N) nodded and looked at me. I smiled at her causing her to smile back.

Oh (YN)... You didn't need to go through that...I should've been there for you, I'm sorry. Just know, I'm always here for you.No matter what.