## Bruthamus 01 A4CC23 31-12-12

Private Chapter 27 after.  a day after private chapter 28 will be posted BEFORE the non-private chapter, so don't miss that!

Sorry for the 1 day delay, was on a camping trip for a few days and just got back and had time to post this now.  I've had it ready for a while but only just now actually got to my computer to post!

I finish my food and move back up to the office, I look down at that tape again, Bruthamus.  I wish I never met him, but at the same time he was probably the only reason I lived through that place.  Without him I would have been dead long ago, without his mercy I wouldn’t have lived passed a week, and for that I’m grateful.

I’ve never actually seen this film so I’m curious where he started and how he became such a loyal and mysterious servant to the witch.  I’d also like to note that he wasn’t considered a creation in the eyes of those down there, as in when I went through their archives he was not listed, this must mean he was human, once.  This was his inception story.

I put the CD in and hit play.  “Wake up.”  The camera is pointed at a bed in a cell similar to that of Sammy’s, but more organized with less mess.  “Wake up.” The voice spoke again.

The hulk under the single sheet on the single bed ruffled and the sheet came off.  A large taught ass was there, nearly protruding out of the jeans he had on.  “We need to check on you.” 

“Yeah, Yeah.” The person in the cell spoke, his voice was deep and growly.  A large arm flopped off the bed and a large leg followed.  The man turned around to face the camera.  He had a large lion’s mane which appeared to be recently groomed.  His face was more beast than man.  He had a large flat nose, eyes twice the size of any human, and a huge mouth.  He had whiskers, four on each side of his nose that twitched when he sniffed.  His eyes rolled open, a vivid array of green and blue blended into jagged rings. 

He pulled the hulk of his body in front of him and stretched his arms; his muscles went taught as he popped shoulder.  One arm then sloppily went to the head of the bed where it retrieved a button up blue shirt.  With a large yawn showing his sharp teeth layered two deep he pulled the shirt over his shoulders.  Even with how large that shirt was it seemed that he could flex at any moment and rip it to shreds.  He stood up and buttoned the shirt.  Even with it on his six pack was prominent under it. 

He sniffed again and his nose twitched.  He took a step forward and itched at his groin, adjusting himself and pulling the legs of the pants down so they covered a tad bit more of his huge calves.

Once standing and still obviously half-awake the sound of a door opening was heard. The beast stretched his arms out to the left and right like a manikin.  A man in a white suit who was a good three feet short of the beast came up to him with gloved hands. The man felt the beast’s arms, checking the toughness of his muscles, after doing both arms he brought out a measuring tape and proceeded to measure the length of his arms, the size of his arms and then the size of his body in general.

This measuring and feeling seemed to go on for several minutes before the lion man kneeled down without even being told.  The doctor of sorts, after taking notes on the lion man’s dimensions, shined a flashlight down the lion’s mouth and admired his teeth and tongue. “Ah.” The doctor said.

What the lion did was more of a deep rumble, but the doctor put his entire hand in the lion’s mouth and pressed a metal tool onto the back of the lions mouth.  The doctor pulled his hand out and looked at the tool before writing more down on the small notepad he had with him.

“How bad is it doc?” the lion spoke.

“It seems to be getting worse, my estimates say you’ve gained another half inch, but it has been slowing considerably.  I’m sorry this had to happen to you, the drug went worlds past all our expectations, and I’m afraid even at this slowed pace you will die unless drastic surgery is done.  I don’t think we can help you but I know someone who can.”

“Who?”

“You won’t like it.”

“Who?”

“She’ll do things to you, she’ll change you and she’ll never let you go.”

“Who.” He grew louder.

“She doesn’t really exist, in fact she’s a terrible person and if the world knew she was around she’d be wanted in nearly every country for crimes against humanity.”

The lion man nearly roared before stepping back and saying, “Look what you did to me, you fucked up, and you screwed everything up.  And you know what?  I could bench press a car, with one hand.  I could bust a hole through this little cell of yours and kill every goddamn one of you with my eyes closed.  I could scare away any man with just my voice and burn the world.” The lion slammed his fist into the ground in front of the doctor and lowered his massive mane until it was right in front of the doctor, who nearly shit his pants. “You think I’m afraid of a fucking woman?  I can handle myself.”

The doctor stepped back.  There was a wet spot on the middle of his pants and his legs were shaking, “Uh, uh, yes.  But once you go you can never go back.  You’ll owe her your life and that’s a dangerous thing, if you even live the week.”

“You think I can go back anyways. LOOK AT ME.” 

“Uh, erm, uh, yes, yes, I see.  I’ll try to get in contact.  You can’t just call someone who doesn’t exist.”

The lion huffed as the man turned and scurried off, nearly tripping over his own feet on the way out.