## Tammy 01 A5CC8 08-16-10

Private chapter 9 is actually after this one! haha, I had a typo in the last chapter.  Enjoy.  Also - don't forget you need to follow to see private chapters! (sorry it's the only way)

Ah, Tammy—the ‘could have been’ image of my adventures down in that hell hole.  She was the one I best remember as the prime example of what would have happened if I didn’t escape from that room early on, make early friends, and ultimately prepare my mind for being in that world down there.  She’s also what I would consider another class of person.  See, there were two types of people I encountered down there—the victims and the planned abductions.  The planned ones, Sammy, Cat Girl, and many more I encountered tended to stay and become the abusers.  They get so roped into the scene down there they stay there forever and actually in some twisted way decide they like the place.  They are planned, of course, people who the Witch may see as good additions to run her little empire.  Here she grabbed mad scientists, twisted minds, and otherwise perverted folk.

But these perverted folk needed meat to experiment on, to feed their addictions or else they would turn their dirty twisted minds back on the empress.  So this was where the other type of person I encountered down there came in play, the victim, a random grab from the surface destined to melt away in the hell hole and be tossed from sick mind to sick mind until their body stopped working.  That would be Tammy, among others I met much later.    Come to think of it, I wonder if I was a victim or a chosen abduction.  Probably a victim, other than my internet browsing habits I seemed like the normal nobody they would kidnap.  A nobody that was more than they could chew obviously.

But Tammy, because she was a victim, had less on her in the video files.  There was a bunch of her down here, but not too many pre-Witch videos.  They do stalk even their victims to an extent, to make sure they weren’t too popular and wouldn’t be missed or to build some sort of alibi for the person they were kidnapping, so no one would ever look for them.  But the video footage obviously isn’t as stalkerish as the footage they have on planned abductions, and the planned ones may have been popular and missed, but the future goals down there were much more than the face value of a few public kidnappings.

Tammy was one of those they could build an alibi on, I was one who was only really known by my coworkers, since I had ran away from my friends in family after my last big breakup I had disconnected from the world around me, diving into my job at the restaurant and becoming oblivious to the society around me.  Sure for me it was probably a phase.  Maybe a year or two before I got sick of being solitary and moved back home, but she caught me in the perfect spot.  She got me in a time where if I did entirely vanish people would almost expect it.

For Tammy, it was something entirely different, well, I’ll just show the video, there was only one on her outside of that place, and it wasn’t very long.  I hit play and there was no delay, the video started up with a handheld camera pointed through the window of a motorhome, there was screaming inside as a beer bottle flew towards the camera smashing into the wall next to the window the camera was pointed through and splattering across the glass.  The camera jittered a bit because of this, but held steady.

Inside was the bedroom of the motorhome at the back of the vehicle.  There was a pile of blankets on the bed, a few pictures scattered about, and the room was at least shin-high in clothes which seemed to be sprawled all across the floor.  Beyond that was a small hallway which looked like it had the bathroom and then it opened up to a small kitchen, a couch, and what looked like a second bedroom which had been torn apart and transformed into some type of exercise room with a treadmill and yoga matt smashed into it.  The motorhome had three pop-out sections, one at the back to make the bedroom bigger, one where the couch was and a third at the other side making the exercise room large enough to actually fit the treadmill in.

“Are you fucking kidding me?”  I heard a female voice, “Are you kidding!”  More crashing came from where the pop out in the middle of the motorhome was, where the camera couldn’t see. A large man stepped into the middle of the vehicle.  He was wearing a checkered black long-sleeve shirt and blue jean overalls.  He was wobbling slightly like he had been drinking and reached down out of the view of the camera to grab the woman who was trying to hide in the corner.

“Get the hell off me Jeffery. I don’t want to deal with your shit today!”

“Come on Tammy, I already got the money. It won’t happen again cutie.”

“Won’t happen again! That’s what you said the last two times! Get the fuck off me!”  She screamed as Jeffery pulled her out into the hall where she could finally be seen by the camera. Jeffery had a full wad of her hair lodged tight in his fingers and her face was covered in tears and all red and puffy.  She had a pink strap-less tank top on and a white bottom that went loosely down to her knees. 

Jeffery kept her hair in his hand and pushed her in front of the hall and down it towards the bedroom.  “Get off me. Give me the money. Stop. Just give me the God damn money.  You’re the worst person to go into business with—can’t keep a God damn—” he chucked her hard into the bedroom, causing her knees to slam into the wooden edge of the bed before she buckled over it.  She looked like she was in pain.

“What the fuck are you doing Jeffery!” She yelled with tears in her eyes as he stomped up behind her. 

As she tried to turn around with her nails aimed at his body he went for her hair again, this time grabbing it and forcing her face hard into the pillow.  “I’m doing my job Tammy.  You just remember that.  Don’t fuck with Calvin.”  With her head in the pillow she clawed at his hand and kicked her feet in a futile attempt to get air.

He lifted her face up, it was now entirely red and there was a bit of blood on her lip where she must have bit it trying to get air.  She sucked in several mouthfuls of air and whimpered out, “Calvin? How do you know—” Jeffery pressed her face back into the pillow before she could finish took his spare hand off her ass to slip it down his pants.  The camera couldn’t get a good angle or see what was going on, but he shortly after shoved his lower torso at her and she screamed as loud as she could right through the pillow. 

What could only be assumed as rape began as Jeffery lifted her face to allow her another breath then forced himself onto her as brutally as he could.  She screamed at him to get off her with her red face as he finished in her after only a short minute.  “Remember that, more is coming for you if you don’t pay up your debts.”  He threw her face hard into the bed and stepped away, “Calvin took what I owed you off my hands to repay what you owe him, but you still owe more slut.  Take that was a warning.”

He walked out and slammed the door to the motorhome as Tammy began crying on the bed.  “Perfect grab.” A voice behind the camera said as Tammy, still crying, began tearing off her worn clothes and opened one of the cabinets above the bed to find a long white dress.