## End

Private Chapter 28 is BEFORE this chapter.

Yes, 28 was the end of the first book, I am currently working on the next book and will have it fully edited and published in its entirety on Amazon in two weeks

As much as I would love to make the book free on Amazon the only way to do that is to give Amazon exclusive publication rights for three months, that would mean once my "free" days run out (10 in total) I would not be able to post the book on Wattpad for three months, and I don't want to do that to all those who have waited so long for the second book.

Therefore, the book will be published on Amazon at .99 cents for the first 7 to 10 days, the lowest I can set it.  After the first week the price will be raised to match the current book on Amazon at 2.99.  If you don't want to wait for the second book make sure to buy it that first week and get the entire book on day one.  Otherwise new chapters will be posted every 3 days on Wattpad until it's finished.  The second book would take around three months to fully publish on Wattpad.

Please note that the book online will follow the version of the first book published, meaning their may be some inconsistencies with the Wattpad version, which has been slightly altered and toned down to make acceptable for Wattpad.  The Amazon version will also not contain the back story that is on Wattpad and will only follow Alice in her journey.

This story will be updated with a link to the Amazon purchase when it's out and the link will be placed on my front page.  if you don't want to wait it'll be available as an E-book then a week or two later as a paper back. E-books can be read with any device that supports the Kindle app (pretty much anything) meaning you DON'T need a kindle to read the book - it will work on your phone, computer, smart tv, ipad, ect..

Need more?  Each chapter of this book is dedicated to another R rated author - Check them out!