Chapter Nine: Jon? Who is Jon?

Thranduil's P.O.V

"An Elf and a dwarf? Impossible!" Legolas shouted. "But she is in love." I whispered. I know how it feels to be in love and you can never see each other. "She can't fall in love with family!" Legolas shouted. "Don't shout at me!" I yelled. Legolas took a step back. "I'm sorry father." Legolas said. It's true, The blonde dwarf is practically her family, but not if she is with me, right?

Sarah's P.O.V

I sat in my room. Silent. Thinking about Fili. He is my cousin, but not if I'm fith Thranduil, right? Suddenly the door opened and Legolas walked in. "Okay, I have found you a new hunting mate, his name is Jon." Legolas said and he pulled me up. "Jon? Who is Jon?" I asked. "New hunting mate, Like I said." Legolas said and he pulled me behind him. We came into the Throne Room and there stood a tall man with curly hair. "Is that Jon?" I whispered. Legolas nodded. "I got him here, so you might cheer up a bit." He said. I was actually angry. He wanted me to forget about Fili. But I kept my mouth shut. I walked with Legolas to Jon. "Hi, I'm Jon, Jon Snow." He said and he shook my hand. "I'm Sarah, Just Sarah." I said. I blushed, he was quit handsome. "So, are you ready to hunt some spiders?" Jon asked. I smiled and nodded my head. I followed Jon outside and we walked over the sand path. "So were are you from?" I asked. "I'm from Winterfell, it lays in the outside borders of Middle Earth." Jon said. I nodded. "Okay, and are you good at hunting?" I asked. "I guess." Jon said. I stopped talking, because I thought I got annoying. We walked until we heard footsteps behind us. "That'll be the spiders." Jon said and we hid behind a three. And indeed, three spiders came to us. Jon jumped behind the three and slayed one spider. I grabbed an arrow and shot the spider in the head. Dead. One spider to go. We stayed silent. The spider could hear us. I heard something upon me. I quickly fired the arrow and the spider felt down. Dead.

---------------------------------------------

So this is a really short chapter, again. But I was lying when I said I was out of my writers block, 'cause I'm still in it.

And that's why I need your help. Do you have any ideas for my story? Send me please! As soon as you finished this, send me a message or leave it in the comments. I beg you all. Or else I can't continue my story. I don't know anything anymore!

Make sure you read my other books; Cheated and The Girl and the Raven. And of course my Tom Hiddleston fan fiction, Blood on the Red Carpet.

Vote.Comment.Share!

Make me happy.