Chapter 3: Laketown

Heey, A new chapter!! In this one a little more between Sarah and Fili! A little love. Hope you like it!

I don't know what to do. Thorin hold me to his side. Balin walks to the man. ''Excuse me, but uhm... you're from Laketown, if I'm not mistaking?'' He said while the man pointed the arrow at Balin. ''That barge over there, is that maybe available for a hire?'' The man walked to the boat. ''Why do you think I would help you?'' He asked. ''Does boots have seen better days. Such as that coat.'' I walk to Thorin. ''What is he doing?'' I asked him. ''He is trying to get us into Laketown.'' Thorin said. Thorin sees is going the wrong way. ''Offer him more.'' Thorin whispered to Balin. ''Can someone get us in Laketown?'' Balin asked. ''Aye, but for that, you'll need a smuggler.'' ''For wich will we pay? Double.'' The man stand right. He let us on the boat.

''So, dwarves from the Blue Mountains hmm?'' The man asked. I nodded at him. ''How do we know he won't betrayed us?'' Dwalin asked. ''We don't.'' I looked forward. The dwarves are talking to each other about the bowman. "I don't like the man." Dwalin said. ''O, Bard. His name is Bard.'' Bilbo said. ''How do you know?'' Someone asked. ''Uhm, I asked him.'' I saw a huge rock right ahead. ''Watch out!'' I yelled. Whe sailed close past the giant rock. ''What are you tying to, drown us?'' Thorin said. ''I was born and raised on this waters, master dwarf. If I want to drown you, I will not do it here.'' We sailed further. ''So, one female dwarf. You are pretty for a female dwarf.'' Bard said. ''Who are you?'' I looked at Thorin. ''She is my daughter. And her mother was an Elf, thats why she is so beautiful.'' Thorin said and he was smiling at me. I feel my cheeks turning red. Everyone was smiling. Fili came to me. He is sitting next to me. ''How are you doing?'' He asked me. ''I'm fine, thanks!'' He looked at me. ''What is that?'' He was pointing at my necklace. ''Its my necklace, I had it as long as I can remember.'' I took it out of my shirt and showed it to Fili. On the necklace is a crown with above it, a little white jewel. Fili looked shocked. Thorin came to me and said: ''It was your mothers. The crown is for King or Queen, and the stone above it, is the Arkenstone.'' Thorin opened the necklace. I never knew that was possible! In the necklace was a picture of a woman. ''It is your mother.'' Thorin said. ''She was an elf.'' I looked at the picture. Thorin walked away. ''That is why you're so beautiful.'' Fili said. I blushed and looked down. ''Don't look away!'' Fili said and he lifted my head up with his hand. He looked in my eyes. ''Why are you looking me like that?'' I asked. ''Looking like what, dea... Sarah?'' I looked at him. Did he just wanted to call me 'Dear'?! ''Did you just...? Never mind. I mean that you stare at me.'' I said quick. ''Oh, I'm sorry.'' He said and he blushed. I saw Thorin smiling in the corner of my eye. Again Fili looked into my eyes. ''You know? If I... I mean we, reclaimed the Mountain. I...I.'' His hand went to my jaw and stroke it gently. His hand went to my neck and he grabbed my neck gently. He bent forward and he wanted to kiss me. I pulled back. ''I'm sorry Sarah.'' He said and he sat back. I didn't say anything and I walked away. ''You kind off messed it up with her, mate.'' I heard Kili say. ''Shut it Kili.'' Fili groaned.

''Quick, give me the money!'' Bard said. ''We give you the money when we are on our destination.'' Thorin said. ''If you value your freedom you do what I say. They are guards ahead.'' We gave him the money and climb back into the barrels. I heard Bard walking off the ship. ''Bilbo, what is he doing?'' Dwalin asked me. ''He is talking to a man. Now he is pointing at us.'' I looked affraid. ''And now they are shaking hands!'' ''What?!'' I hear crack up my head. Then a bunch of fish felt on my head. I heard the dwarves mumbling when we're back sailing again. ''Shut it!'' Bard said and he kicked to a barrel. After we got trough the gates we step out of the barrels. I felt dirty. We could go in the water, but it was not a pleasure. It was toilet water. When I was in the water, I cleaned up my fish-hair. We came out of the toilet. ''Dad? Why are there dwarfs climbing out of our toilet?''

The youngest daughter gave me a cloath. ''Thank you dear.'' I said. I sat away from the dwarves. Then oldest daughter came to me. ''So, you're the only female in the group!'' She smiled at me. ''Yep.'' I said. She had give me a dress from her, so my clothes can dry. ''My name is Sigrid.'' I smiled. ''My name is Sarah.'' ''Let me do your hair, its all messy!'' Sigrid said. I walked with her to her room. I turned my back to her and she brushed my hair. An amazing smell came into my nose. ''What is that amazing smell?'' I asked. ''It is rose water. Now your hair doesn't smell to fish.'' She said with a smile. I laughed. She made a french braid thats going over my shoulder. ''Where is your mother?'' I asked. Sigrid looked down. ''I don't have one anymore.'' She said. I was shocked. ''Oh, I'm so sorry!'' ''Its okay!'' She finished my braid. ''I don't have a mother either.'' I said. ''What happend to her?'' ''She died when the dragon took over the Lonely Mountain.'' I said, looking to the ground. ''And you're father?'' She lifted my head up with her hand. ''He is here with me.'' I said. ''Who of the fourtheen?'' Sigrid asked with a laugh. ''Thorin.'' I said. She stands on. ''You're the leaders daughter?" Her voice sounds happy. "Yes I'am!" She took my clothes. ''I have washed them for you.'' She said and she handed over my clothes and gave them to me. ''Oh, thank you! that is verry kind of you!'' I smelled the rosewater on my clothes. ''And the blond dwarf?'' She asked me. I looked confused at her. ''C'mon, the way he looks at you, you can't tell me nothing happened.'' She said. I blushed. ''Wel I think I feel something.'' I said. ''You think?'' Sigrid laughed. ''Never mind.'' She said. I smiled at her and she walked out of the room. I put my clothes on. Finally! My clothes are white again!

I walked out of the room. Bard was gone. All eyes are at me. ''You're beautiful.'' Fili said. ''Thank you.'' I blushed. I looked over Fili's shoulder to Sigrid, who was laughing ''Say goodbye to you're friend, Sarah. We're leaving.'' Thorin said and he walked back to the others. I walked to the Sigrid. ''We're going...home.'' I said. She gave me a hug. ''I wish you all the luck in the world.'' She said in my ear. ''Hold on, my dad said you're not allowed to leave!'' The boy, named Bain, was running to Thorin. Thorin ignored him and walked out of the door. I followed them.

We walked to the weapon room. Thorin handed Kili weapons over. Kili walked of the stairs, but his knee, were the arrow hit him, was to weak and he fell down. I heard men coming into the building. Two of the men were pointing the swords at Thorin and Bilbo. Another man grabbed me by the arm end pulled me against him. ''Let her go!'' Thorin yelled at the man. I tried to escape but I did not succeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it! let me if you want an update