Chapter eleven: Weak

Sarah's P.O.V

Darkness. That is what's been upon me since that day in the woods. I couldn't move. I only heard things. Voices. My fathers voice. Legolas' voice. Tauriel. Jon. Oh my father. He was so worried about me. I wish I could tell him I am alright. But it can't. And now he is joining the fight. With the army. And that is all because of me. I need to wake up. I just need to. I tried to stir. And it worked, but there was nobody who could see it. Legolas and Tauriel are gone too. They are looking if they can help in the battle. The battle of Five armies. Not just a battle. Everyone must fight. So my dad decided to join too. I stir again. But to hard, because I roll of the bed. I can't move.

Every muscle is covered in pain. Pain. Something many people have to go through sooner or later. Pain and Death. Both so painful. And we hate it. But where hate is, is love. So don't worry. Go through the pain and hate, and soon, you'll be loved.

Thranduil's P.O.V

I marched through the woods. With my army behind me. No turning back now. We have to fight. For our rights. The battlefield was close and I feel it. The orcs. We must fight against the orcs. They don't deserve to live. And the dragon. It must die. "Sir! We're almost there, don't you want to rest?" A guard asked. I put my hand up. "Walk." I said and he nodded. The people are tired. But I want to be there before the sun goes down. Before we can't see the path anymore. "Move faster!" I yelled. I do this for Sarah. I will win this fight, and be with her as father and daughter. Just like before! Just like we used to! There it was. The battle field. Orcs stood there already. By tomorrow, we will fight. Fight until every single one of them is dead. I sat on the ground. Not caring that it was dirty. I could just think about Sarah. My only child. I felt tears coming up in my eyes. Now don't cry! I must be strong! Too late. "Sir? What's wrong?" A guard asked. I shrugged. "Just, I think about Sarah." I said looking down. "She'll be alright. Focus on the fight. It is tomorrow and we need you to be strong, okay?" The guard said. I nodded. "Thanks." I said. I stood up. "We will going a little further in the woods and make a camp fire, but not to big, no one may see us." I said. They did what I said and walked into the woods. I followed them. We made a campfire and we all sat around it. And eventually, I fell asleep.

Fili's P.O.V

Now we were waiting. I sat next to Kili in the dark hall of Erebor. The only thing I could think about is Sarah. How is she? Is she alright? "Fili," Kili said, but I didn't respond. "Fili!" He said louder, making me flinch. "What?!" I spat. " What is wrong with you? You look down all the time, even when I make jokes." Kili said. I felt sorry for him. But I couldn't handle it. "It is just. Sarah." I sighed. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "I know. But she will be alright." Kili said. Thorin stood suddenly in front of me. "Do you still have feelings for her?" He asked. I nodded. He kneeled in front of me. "She is my daughter. You can't be with her!" He yelled. "Yes I can!" I spat. Thorin was taken back by my comment. "What did you say?" He asked while he stood up. "I can be with her. Thranduil adopted her, what makes her his daughter." I said. "Well, if you're on his side, go fight with them then. I don't need you for winning my gold back." Thorin spat. I stood up. "Fine!" Kili stood up as quick as possible. "Fili, don't listen to him. Just fight with us." Kili said. I shook my head. "Pf everything for love." Thorin said as he rolled his eyes. "Jealous?" I said stepping closer to him. All eyes were on us now. "No." Thorin said. "I just want to fight for my mountain, and gold." Thorin said. "The only thing you can think about is that stupid gold!" I yelled. "And the only thing you can think about it Sarah." Thorin fired back. That was my last straw. "Maybe you're just jealous because you. Left. Your. Wife!" I screamed. Thorin looked shocked. "You didn't just say that." Thorin said with anger in his voice. "Yes I did." I said. "Out. Now!" Thorin yelled. I didn't hesitate. I walked to the gate and left without saying anything.

I searched for the elves. It became dark already. I saw a fire in the woods. I didn't hesitate and walked to it. I saw indeed Thranduil sitting and allot of other elves too. I slowly walked to Thranduil. "Thranduil?" I whispered. Soon all the guards had pointed arrows at me. I put my hands up in surrender. "I just want to talk to him." I said. After Thranduil's command, the guards lowered the arrows. He stood up and signed me to follow him. I did and we walked to a silent place in the woods, away from the guards. "So, what did you want to ask?" Thranduil asked. "I wanted to ask how Sarah is doing." I said. Thranduil's eyes widened, what made me worried. "What is wrong?" I asked worried. "Sarah is not alright. She was bitten by a scorpion. It wasn't a big one, but it was enough to let her slip into a coma." I gasped loud. "Where is she now?" I asked. "In her chamber at home." Thranduil said. I didn't hesitate for a minute. I walked away. "Wait!" Thranduil yelled. He walked to me and grabbed my shoulders. "I allow you to be with Sarah, as long as you keep her happy, she is my daughter and I want her safe. Do not take her to the battle. Even is she want is, try to not let her go, understand? I know how stubborn she can be but just, make sure she stays in her room." Thranduil said. I nodded. Thranduil released my shoulders and walked away. So did I. I did not care about Thorin. All I want is Sarah by my side.

-----------

Hello peaps, did you like it? I hope so, please comment if you liked it so i know you like it.

Vote/Comment/Share and follow me,

Makes me happy :)