Chapter 8: 'I don't want to go back!'

Hey! Another chapter!! This chapter will be in Sarah's POV. I don't know what will happen after the movie The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, so I just write something. Also, we all know Fili and Sarah can't actually be together, but maybe it's going to happen, I don't know yet.

Sarah's POV

Wait, did he just say he don't want to go with me? He thinks I'm his niece but I'm not! ''Why? First you try to kiss me and now you want to leave me?'' I said. Fili faced me again. ''Sarah, you also know it can't, I never meant to fall in love with you.'' He said. I felt like someone stabbed me. He never meant it. ''So it was just a mistake to love me?'' I said while I was crying. Fili runs his hand trough his hair. ''I guess it was a mistake.'' He said finally. Okay, this was so mean for him to say. I didn't expect that for him to say, he is always so soft.

Suddenly there was a great noise. I saw a giant beast. Smaug! Smaug had come to Lake Town. Oh no what do I have to do? I ran away, looking for my father, Thranduil. I know he is in the town, I already saw him, but I dodged him. I heard Fili screamed my name but I just kept running. The giant beast was upon me. I didn't look up to him, I not want to show him my fear. I screamed my fathers name. Another wave of fire came to me and I ran into an alley. I felt the heat upon my skin. Antoher wave of flames came and I jumped in the water. Holding my breath, I looked up, I saw the giant flames crossing the water. I climed into a boat. "Father!" I screamed. Suddenly he appeared. I didn't saw him yet. I spotted him and I ran into his arms. He brushed his hands through my black hair. "I'm sorry little Leaf, I should have told you the truth when you asked about it.'' Thranduil said. ''It is okay dad, I had to listen to you.'' I said and I hugged him even tighter. ''Come we go home.'' He said and he stood up. I saw Fili in the corner of my eye, but I give him no attention. Suddenly, the amazing dragon stood before us. I hold me breath and stand closer to Thanduil. For a second I thought Smaug would kill us, but he flew away. I sigh in release.

Thranduil grabbed my hand. "Come on Leaf, I'll bring you home." He said and I followed him through Lake Town. "Watch out!" I yelled when another flame came. We jumped in the water. I swum up to the surface. "Dad? Dad were are you?!" I yelled when he didn't show up. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I screamed in fear. "Hush, it's just me." Thranduil said. I smiled and we both got on the dock. "Come on to the ship." Thranduil said and I followed him to the ship. Before the ship I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around and see the blonde dwarf standing in front of me. "What do you want Fili?" I asked slightly annoyed. "Don't go please, I'm sorry." He said. Oh, and now he's sorry? Now I have to be hard for him. I look to Thranduil and back to Fili. "I'm sorry Fili." I said and I stepped in the boat.

Thranduil P.O.V

Sarah looked to her hands. The whole trip she didn't say a word. "Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded. I came next to her. "Don't fool me." I said. She raised her head up. Her eyes were puffy. "He Leaf, what's wrong?" I asked. She sighed. "I just hope he didn't die." She said. I know who she is talking about. Its the blonde dwarf. "He will be fine." I said and rubbed her back. She laid her head down on my shoulder, and slowly she fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I know, Its a really short chapter and I'm sorry, but I have also good news. Im out my writers block! The next chapter is with a new character. Some of you might recognize the name. See you, and don't forget to Vote/comment/share and all the stuff you can do.