Chapter 7: Lied

Another chapter!! The point of view's will change in this chapter. Sorry for that!

Thorin's POV.

I did not expect to see her. "You left me?" She asked with tears in her eyes. I didn't know what to say. "N..No Sarah, I didn't." I said. "Then tell me the truth!" She yelled at me. "How long are you standing there?" I asked. "Long enough to her everything." "Well then you have heard the truth." I said and I turn around. "Why?" She asks. "I was scared. I didn't know what your mother will say." I felt tears. "So you left me?" I sighed. "I'm going back to LakeTown. Good luck with your quest." She said and she disappeared. "Well done. We've lost her. Now what?" Dwalin says. "I'm going into the Mountain." I say and I walk to the door. "So you're not going after her hm?" Balin asks. "I just don't want to hurt her more then I just did, Balin." I say and walked into the mountain while I wipe off a tear.

Fili's POV

I hope Sarah is alright. That was the only thing I could think about. I sat by the fireplace. Kili was talking with Tauriel. ''What's wrong?'' Sigrid asked and sat besides me. ''Oh, no, nothing.'' I said and I turned my head away to hide my tears. ''If it is nothing, then why you turn away?'' She asked. I sighed. "It's just, I miss her." I said. Sigrid nodded. "I think she misses you to." She said and she stood up. That is the problem. I can't be with her. Thorin will not allow it. I'm going to be a king and she is his daughter. She is my niece. I can't fall in love with her. I slammed my hands on the ground. "Yea, nothing huh?" Sigrid said and she walked away. I have to go to her, no I can't! Kili already found his love. What if the dragon kills her? Don't think about that. She is with the company, it will be fine. Bard walked towards the door. "I have to go. I'll see you." He said and before I could say anything, he was gone. I stood up and walked to the window. Bofur walked to me. "What is wrong, Fili? This is not how you act normally." He said. I shrugged. "You like Sarah, don't you? I saw you in the boat." Bofur said and he chuckled. "You kinda mess up." He said. "Well thank you for the commentary! I already knew I messed up. I already knew she is my niece, I can't be with her okay? And yes I like her!" I yelled at him. All eyes were on us. I walked past him to the balcony and back in the house. I couldn't handle it. It was like a big fight within me. I love Sarah, but it can't. I smiled. Maybe it can, in fact she is also Thranduil's daughter. I brush my hand through my hair. I have to go to the Mountain. I stood up. "Were do you think you're going?" Bain said. I ignored him and I walked further. "To the Mountain." Bain widened his eyes. "Are you crazy?!" He said. I nodded. "Apparently I'm. I'm crazy of love." I said and I walked out the door. It was silent. The orcs were gone. At least, I think. I bump up against a woman. "I'm sorry." I said and walked further. I was looking for a boat. So I can reach the Mountain. I saw men running after Bard. I grabbed my dagger. I stabbed a man in his back and runned away. I saw a large group of elves. In the group of elves was Thranduil! Oh no, he is looking for Sarah! I hid me behind a pillar. ''Search for her, she must be here!'' Thranduil yelled. Is she here? I turned around and bump against someone with a hoodie. I gasped. ''I'm sorry, Fili.'' She said. Wait how does she know my name? She removed her hoodie. It was Sarah. ''What are you doing here?'' I asked. ''Thorin told me the truth, so I went back to here, to see you actually.'' She blushed. I grabbed her shoulders. ''Sarah, it c..can't. Between us, it can't. Thorin wouldn't aloud it.'' She looked shocked. ''But I'm Thranduil's daughter, not his!'' She took a step back. ''You are his daughter, Sarah.'' I said and I looked to the ground. ''Than he souldn't left me behind.'' She said. Left her behind? what does she mean? ''What do you mean?'' I asked and Sarah began to explain the whole story. I couldn't believe my ears. I didn't expect Thorin would do that. Sarah grabbed my hands. ''But I still love you, Fili, It doesn't matter I'm Thorin's daughter. I don't think I'm his daughter, I don't feel that way, Fili. I'm Thranduil's daughter.'' She said. Suddenly there appeared a man with tall blonde hair. He grabbed Sarah's waist. ''Great, than come with me.'' The man said and he pulled her back. ''No wait! Please let me say goodbye.'' Sarah freed herself from the man's hold and runned to me. ''Come with me Fili.'' She asked while she hold my arms. I hesitated. In a blink of an eye I saw a sword and I grabbed my dagger. The man and I were in a fight. His sword crossed my arm. I yelled in pain. ''Stop it Ellesár!'' Sarah yelled. The man turned to her and I kicked him in the water. ''Are you okay?'' Sarah asked me and she grabbed my arm. My arm was covered in blood. ''Yes I'm fine.'' I said and I turned around. ''I can't Sarah.'' I said while I clean my arm with water. ''What?'' I heard she almost had to cry. ''I said I can't...come with you. I'm sorry but I'm afraid that Thorin will separate us.'' I said and I walked away. What was I doing? First I wanted to find her and now I just walked away from her? ''Fili please?'' She begged. I heard her cry. ''It can't Sarah.''

****I guess I will continue the lovestory between Sarah and Fili in the next chapters. I didn't read the book so I don't know what will happen. This is my fantasy! :) ********