Chapter Ten: Prepare to fight

Sarah's P.O.V

Everything went alright. We ran and shot some spiders down. We stood on the ground out of breath. "You're good." I said out of breath. Jon smiled. "Thanks you t- watch out!" Jon screamed. Before I had the change to look what is was, I felt a stinging pain in my back. I fell on the ground. Jon kneeled besides me. "W-what was that?" I asked. "It was a scorpion." Jon said. I looked to the left and I saw a small scorpion laying death on the ground. Everything went black.

Thranduil's P.O.V

Sarah was out with Jon. I hope she enjoys it with him. And she forgets about Fili for one time. I sat in my room. Lying on my bed and looking sat the ceiling. There was a knock on the door. "Come in." I said. It was Tauriel. I sat upright. "What is the matter?" I asked. The had worried looks on their face. "S-Sarah." Tauriel stuttered. I sat upright. "What is with her?" I asked worried. I stood up. Tauriel began to cry slowly. That made me worried sick. Tauriel never cried! "Tauriel, what is the matter?!" I said loud. "Better come to her room, sir." I followed Tauriel to Sarah's room. I gasped. Sarah laid on her bed. Face pale. The worst thoughts came up in me. "Sarah!" I yelled and rushed to her side. "I'm sorry sir." I looked up and saw Jon. I walked to him and smashed him against the wall. "What happened?" I asked through clenched teeth. "A scorpion." Jon said. "What?! Was it an adult?" I asked. Jon shook his head. I released him and went to her side. I stroked her head. "That means she is just in a coma, right?" I asked looking at Legolas, who joined the room. Legolas nodded. "Is she gonna make it?" I asked. Legolas shrugged. I looked to Sarah. "Please, come on my little bumble bee. You can make it." I said. I stood up. "I can't see her like this." I said. "I'm going to fight in the Mountain. With the army." I said. "No father!" Legolas said and he rushed to me. "You can't. Sarah needs you." "She is as good ad death!" I spat. I didn't mean to say that. Legolas looked shocked. "Fine, go fight and die." Legolas said. I pushed myself past him. Fine.

Fili's P.O.V

"Make ready to fight Fili." Thorin said while handing me an armor. "I don't want to fight." I said looking to the ground. "Fili listen. We have to." Thorin said. He had his helmet on al ready. We stood in the throne room of Erebor. Suddenly, the door opened and Bard rushed in. All eyes on him now. "Thorin! You don't have to do this! You can still have peace." Bard said. Thorin huffed. "Choose love or war." Bard said. I thought about Sarah. "I choose war!" Thorin said. I put my armor on. "Well done." Bard said and he rushed away. "Come on lads." Thorin said. I think I have no choice. We have to fight. No matter what. We walked out of the Mountain. "Prepare to fight!"

Finally an other chapter. Guys, I really need your help. Do you like it? Please comment. My writers block is killing me so bad! Please say something! And if you like Hiccup, read my friends story My heart of a Dragon by Melanietjuhx